Reviews for Ride
xx-pretty-rainbows-xx chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
your story is amazing,

update soon please :)
lizf22 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
oh my gosh I think the true hero of this story is Quirksper. He is adorable and I do love that Edward is so protective of him. They are perfectly matched partners in crime. Can't wait to find out what Alice knows and what Edward tells her! thank you!
lizf22 chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
hmm, I can't quite figure out where Edward is going with all his preparations and how he expects Bella to fit into his life exactly. I think that Bella is smart to protect her heart but I can't see her succeeding! nice job and unf more hot lovin'!
lizf22 chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
can' . . . .orgasms. O.O
lizf22 chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
heh I think I like quirky Jasper! and I think he's got a giiiiirl!

oh Edward you are a naughty boy - getting Bella all hot and bothered while you wank off! damn he is hot.

so what is he planning besides getting back into the game? I don't think Bella is going to like it. great stuff, so enjoying it!
sessahhh chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
A darkened BMW, classy. I think I left a mess on my seat on the train. I may have moaned a little.
sessahhh chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
Get in, get out I guess is the way your Edward rolls. That quickie was good and dirty. Great job. I cant wait to find out what his surprise is - perhaps f*cking her again in his little side cabin. Ooo, on the piano. Mmhmm
sessahhh chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
Seems like they are getting a little attached. And I absolutely love Jasper. Cant wait for the next one.
sessahhh chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
The vibrating is pretty much the only reason to own a Harley. I think I nearly o'ed when I was stuck in traffic.

Towel please.
sessahhh chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
I love that he's been out like five minutes and he's already got a plan to cause problems for everyone.

Oh, and um... stranger and no condoms? Yiiiick.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Oh. My. Gawd. Sof*ckinghotithinkicreamedmypants.

And this line was my fav: "lathered up a thick creamy foam and I couldn't help but moan, horny little whore that I am."
sessahhh chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh god - I think I need a shamwow. And I kind of want to get groped in a crowded train except I'm a bit nervous about gross things, dirty hands and diseases. But if I dint have to worry about that - I would definitely be up for this.
jujubakiller chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
This story is crazy! CRAZY GOOD!

And the lemons, SO HOT!

I'm wondering if Edward even noticed he told Bella he loved her, since hi didn't think about it even once after she left.

Besides that I have no clue how things will go down. I love stories that aren't predictable.
Mrs Muze chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Whoo very nice!
shama329 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
OMFG, girl! Can you write some fuckhot lemons! Found out about this story over on the Twilighted thread for "Million Dollar Baby" by clpsuperstar. Whoever recommended it was right. It is sooo hot! Woohoo! I'll be back to read more later, bb.
4,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 272 .. Last Next »