Reviews for Ride
Unimaginative Olena chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Huh, so I guessed right after all... I would've loved to listen to such a composition :)

Even though the chemistry between those two is sparkling, I start feeling uneasy because of Edward's thoughts and remarks. Does he really intent on hurting Bella? He couldn't be THAT bad, could he?

Oh, I think they won't be apart for long. a couple of weeks maybe, a month max?

Walker77 chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
I am enjoying this story and the sexual nature between bella and edward. There will be more, right? Looking forward to more jasper and alice as well
nora1 chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
Your Jasper is so unique! That bird thing cracked me up! Waiting for more E&B!
princess07890 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Wow, that was amazing! Guess I should have waited to read this chapter before asking about Edward's age ;) Anyway, wow, Edward's life certainly is interesting and keeps getting that way too :) Cannot wait for more :)
Unimaginative Olena chapter 6 . 10/13/2010
You got me worried. Edward said Bella was going to be his revenge? Is he planning on using her? I don't like that at all...

So, Jasper will meet Alice :) should be fun.

Edward's surprise for Bella? I have no idea... will he play piano?

Unimaginative Olena chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I think this Edward is the epitome of a bad boy :) Add smart and pretty, and who can deny him, right? I know I couldn't have.

Jasper seems very sweet. Is he going to be with Alice? I think their meeting should be funny, what with her hyperness and his Asperger's LOL

princess07890 chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Oh I really hope Bella learns that she cannot stay away from Edward, even if she thinks she is crazy. I really cannot wait to see what happens next :)
princess07890 chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
WOW, that was amazing! I just have one question, if Bella is 18 and Edward has spent the past 8 years in prison, how old is he? Not that it matters too much, but I like to know these kind of things about characters I read about. Anyway, amazing job, once again :)
Unimaginative Olena chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
I can't get enough of this story! What a ride! :) Love it!

princess07890 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
HOLY CRAP that was effing AMAZING! I really loved it so much! I cannot wait to see how these two meet up again!
princess07890 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Holy crap that was so hot! I loved it! Cannot wait to see what happens next ;)
imwithemmett chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
I am so curious as to how long it has been since Edward last saw Bella and what she thinks and feels about the silent treatment he is dishing out. I have my assumptions as to what she thinks and what she is trying to force herself to think.
Unimaginative Olena chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Oh my! Edward is a car thief! And a genius at that! How intriguing. I wonder if Bella would try and make a law-abiding citizen out of him :)

Squee for the Harley ride!

Unimaginative Olena chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
My oh my! I must tell you I had this fantasy about fucking a stranger for forever. It's like you've written it especially for me! Thanks so much! I totally loved it!

Unimaginative Olena chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Holy shit! That was hot! Wow, I have no words. :)

Olena

P.S. your story was recommended on Twilight FanFic Addicts page on FB.
4,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 252 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 272 .. Last Next »