Reviews for Ride
bella c'ella luna chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
so intense, and they barely know each other. i am crushed that i reached the last chapter, and even more crushed that you updated on the 5th because it means i'll have to wait for an update.

despite my greediness, i am happy to wait. i love the story so far. bella's right; it seems they are doomed to crash and burn...but i am a HEA whore and i am holding on to that 1% chance of them making it.

either way, i can't wait to see how it ends. thanks for writing such a great fic!

LUNA
bella c'ella luna chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
i love the rawness of their sex
FFpassion chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I love Bellas attitude with Edward, the way Bella is so straight forward is amazing.

The hot sex they are having is going to be the end of me! hahaha

love

Robrator chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Oh this fic is awesome... BRILLIANT. ;)
Robrator chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
*gulp* where can I get me one of these? ;)
bella c'ella luna chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
i am loving this! robrator linked it to me on twitter. she was tweeting quotes (which i'm sure you'll see). good stuff!
bella c'ella luna chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
god i can't wait for them to run into each other!
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
so fucking hott!
Robrator chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Robrator chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
Gah... I can see this fic is gonna DIE me ;)
FFpassion chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
me, I want a ride ;)

I'm so enjoying your story, Bella is so feisty, love her :)

wow Edward has hot a very long criminal list, our bad boy is really bad lol

FFpassion chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I seriously have to thank Maria2906 for recommending your fic to me today. I am really enjoying your story.

Would love to hear what Edward will think once he realises Bella has gone.

Will he miss her?

running to read next chapter.

Robrator chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Love this!

Cold shower time? ;)
FFpassion chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
fanning self atm...

Rochelle88 chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
So, hi. I just randomly stumbled across your story and I have to tell you...

Holy Hotness Batman!

I just spent the last few hours devouring this story as quick as possible. It was AMAZING! I love the insanely hot lemons you've got, and also the bit of excitement in the plot with Edward as a car and diamond thief. It's phenomenal. Seriously. So please keep up the good work, and write lots of awesome lemomy exciting chapters. Lol. Looking forward to your next update.
4,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 254 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 274 .. Last Next »