Reviews for Ride
lozzy035 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
wow jasper really cant talk to alice lol

wow he was angry about her leaving him

whats alice going to say hes upto

update soon
brittany86 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
love ur story its very hot and steammy
TKegl chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I just adore your Jasper... and it's so sweet that Alice can appreciate him, even though he is different. Really enjoyed this chapter...

Looking forward to seeing what happens next...
Mari94 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Ohhhhhhhhh, what a great chapter. Interesting, I have no idea where you were take us next. Alice & Jasper - oh, I hope their relationship continues to go well. What is E up to - I wonder? :-) Thanks for the update!
YellowGlue chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
this image stayed with me for DAYS and still makes all goosebumpy happy:

He asked me, sometime in the early evening, if I liked watching him, too. I said yes, because I did. I loved it when he'd arch against me, ramming his cock as far as it could go. His face would contort in passion; his mouth open, eyes closed...and he'd say fuck with each thrust.

Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

That one - the eyes closed, mouth open, fuck fuck fuck - one.

Thank you for that.

I won't overshare anymore and totally weird you out lol, but just thank you. The slow fucking that's JUST as intense as the rough stuff makes all of me swoony.

love LOVE

sarahxxo
TexasTwilight77 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
It took alot out of me to keep up with Jasper, but it was good. When he asked her to have sex with him I almost peed my pants! Great job. ;)
YellowGlue chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
I'm referring to thus chapter in every conversation I've had about it as "the holy fucking grail" - just so you know.

when those golden lemon awards come knocking, this is all over the top of my list :)

LOVE: "Look at me...look at me before I fuck you...look at me..." hottest line of dialogue I've read in any ff, ever. motherfuck.

and then it's so rough and perfectly violent just like I remember those earlier chapters and I'd missed that so much! I love that the story hasn't lost that, that it's part of what connects them. But I also loved the next bit - when the kisses and carresses came and it began in earnest. That kind of depth - the intimacy WITH the raw, unrelenting fucking is SUCH a superhot combination. And this whole chapter epitomizes exactly that.

"Just one more," I told her. "One more, baby." he's so perfect in every way in this chapter. From their fight, to the start of the sex and that it just keeeeeeeeeps going and he is far and away the dirty talkin-est motherfucker out there. Nobody does it like him. Which means, nobody does it like YOU.

the holy fucking grail makes my ovaries ache.

I want that on a teeshirt and I want you to autograph it. It's THAT fucking good.

guh

ifuckingLY doodlebug

hearts,
sharkjumper chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
alice and jasper are kindda cute but it peevs me a bit that she's 16... why did you make her so young?
mokanimom chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I found Ride on Fictionators’ Teaser Monday last week and I am loving it! Can’t wait to see where this story is headed.
trishchar chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
love it!
Sunlily78621 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
This story ROX I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! Keep up the great work and don't keep us waiting too long!
bella c'ella luna chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
i was happy to see more of jasper, even though i was dying for more bella/edward. i wonder what alice suspects...?

can't wait for more!
Rochelle88 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Loved this chapter! It was so cute seeing Jasper and Alice together. He was so adorably sweet. Excellent job, and keep up the good work.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I love Jasper in this story :) Great chapter :)
verucasin chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Jasper and his birds- that made my day! I was laughing so hard girl! )
4,504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 254 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 274 .. Last Next »