Reviews for Ride
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
ummm wow *fans self*
YellowGlue chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
"It's what brats do," I told him, "Go to college and become writers that no one reads."

loved this. and you :)

what a sweetrelief breather chapter!
nitareality chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I adore Jasper.
socceredout chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Wow! You sure know how to write E/B lemons. Your FF is wonderful. I like naughty Bella and not such a goody two shoes Edward. They are both tough yet volunerable. Bella is not a push over unless it about Edward's peen. Love how Edward is all macho hard ass and savy business man is starting to fall for Bella, who is clueless :)

BTW: My friend recommended this FF to me and I'm glad I listened to her :)

Thank you!
naelany chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
oh dear oh dear...things are getting complicated for Eddie-boy, huh
inkle28 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
great chapter, I can't wait to hear what A;ice has to say
wally wally woof woof chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
more quickly, i ove rhis! brilliant story
wally wally woof woof chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
holy hell on a pogo stick! this is one very hot story, love it, more, more, more please!
Raindrop0620 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I LOVE Jasper! He and Alice are adorable together. I don't think Jasper flat out told her about what they're doing, but I think she was smart enough to put the clues together... Can't wait for the next chapter. I wanna see what Alice knows and I'd also like to see some Edward/Bella time :)
MarchHare5 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Jasper and Alice are both fascinating characters.

And okay, that was enough of a break from Edward and Bella. More please. ;)
angel04une chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Edward is a jerk! Let the jazz man be with his alice!
chcs1012 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I loved it ) I think Alice is just intuitive & caught on. I don't think Jasper spilled the beans. But you better not make us wait to find out ;p Lol! Hurry!
cgoodwi2 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Loved it! Jasper is so adorable. Alice is perfect for him.

I think Jasper is right, Edward will hurt Bella but I get the feeling that Bella half way expects that. Bela needs to keep her head on her shoulders and remember that sex is sex and Edward is dangerous. She needs to hold out her feelings for as long as she can.

Should Edward tell Alice his plans? Yes and no. No, to protect her and himself. Yes, because I think she could help, and I mean with more than just Jasper.

Can't wait for more!
auroraboralis chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Great chapter!
Lily77974 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Salut,

Un petit mot de la France pour te dire que j'adore cette histoire. This story is amasing ! Désolée de ne pas te laisser une review un peu plus longue. I love this Edward character. I can't wait for more...

Lily from France