Reviews for Ride
JustaBellaWaiting4myEdward chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Awww that was a pretty cute chapter :)
OkayAnnie chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I enjoyed Jasper and Alice. I'm clueless sometimes. I had to google Hugh Dancy. Once I saw him I knew who he was. I never heard of the movie Adam before. It looks interesting. I'll have to check it out.
mmmjava chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Great chapter. Heartfelt yet sad. Edward loves Jasper enough to prepare him for a future without his best friend, but he can't stop the bullshit behavior that will take him away.
Indunga chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Fantastic chapter... Love Alice & Jasper.. Love your Jasper.. My son has a few friends who have Aspergers and there is one who at 7 is already so like your Jasper I need to hide electronic things from him when he comes over, funnily enough thou his name is Emmett...

So does Alice really know what Eddie boy is up to and is it because Jasper told him?

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
luv4jake chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I loved it as usual. I loved that the chapter was focused on Alice & Jasper I really love their dynamic. Also I loved the history of Edward & Jasper's bets they were pretty awesome. Oh I also liked how Tanya came into Edward's life sneaky FBI lol. I doubt Eward or Jasper would tell Alice i think she might be figuring out little bits and pieces but not the whole picture. Jasper would never betray Edward even over some pussy or new relationaship with Alice. Yes I have full confidience in Jasper. I'm reading via cell so no c&p review this time but know that I fangirl squealed when I saw you updated! Until next time. aw Jasper's going out of the country but I hope he comes back soon? dueces.
CandyCanesFly chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I love this Jasper. So cute and complicated.

Loving this story!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I'm so excited to see where this will go! Jaspers so cute different than I normally read him.
scrosby66 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Great chapter, love the interaction between Jasper and Alice... Thanks for writing!
hotflower901 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Alice would have alot of patience to deal with Jasper. They are cute together. Bella will be pissed when Edward finally calls her.
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Poor Jazz!
reyes139 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
is he just going To leave her hanging again wtf after their last encounter one would think he learned his lesson
Bunch2009 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Wow I am so impressed with Alice. She definitely know how to handle Jasper. Excellent update. Thank you.
punkrose86 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I Love Jasper he is so cute/creepy!
liz3615 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I loved Jasper and Alice! So different, in a very good way. I like this Jasper, too.

IMO: Alice has things figured out on her own. She seems pretty smart and knows what the boys are up to. She would make a cool addition to their team. Never bet against Alice! lol

heavyinfinity chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I LOVED IT! Can't wait to see what Alice says to Edward! Should thank you- I was able to sound half way intelligent during a conversation at a party about Veyrons this weekend- wouldn't have even known the name if it weren't for your fic :)
4,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 255 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 275 .. Last Next »