Reviews for Ride
jjohnson78587 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Loved the chapter.

I have a 25 yr. old son with Aspergers. I've seen "Adam" and I liked it very much. Pretty good depiction of someone living with Aspergers.

And your Jasper is a good depiction as well. I like him a lot.

~

Can't wait til Edward and Bella see each other again. A couple of chapters ago he said that he didn't think she'd want that kind of "aftermath" again. But the longer they stay apart, the greater the aftermath will be. Who does he think he's fooling, staying away from her this long? Oh well, their re-reunion will be something quite extraordinary, I'm sure.

Looking forward to it.

Take care, kris.
FFpassion chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I really enjoyed the update thank you for the Jasper & Alice love :)

hmmm Edward is a miserable sod isn't he? missing a certain brown haired girl lol

I'm really loving your story, thank you for writing.

love

Lori94 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
LOL! Jasper's funny! I get that he has that Asberger thing, but he is!
barburella chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Holy Christ, woman! What the hell did you do to know how to speak geek like that? I swear I had to read almost everything twice to understand half of the tech language Jasper's using. LOL.

Great chapter. And PLEASE! have someone stop Edward from making a HUMONGOUS mistake.
BlueSongbird chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I continue to be amazed by this story. It started out as what seemed to be really hot smut, which was pretty awesome on its own. It's sucked me in with it's sense of longing and even wistfulness, and with the nuanced characters. I am loving this story and can't wait until the next chapter!
Just Me Alone chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I think Jasper may have hinted around...but I don't think Alice will say anything to anyone so no worries.

It should be interesting to see how this goes though. E hasn't called B and she is going to be pissed. Jasper just went to Europe without Alice to do illegal things so she is not going to be happy either.

Edward is just going to be shit on regardless at the moment so he had better suck it up fast and alot...
hijenks chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Loved J and A. Hope you include their story in this fic. Good chap.
Maxzenie chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
I love the intensity of this story, it is fantastic, I can picture it all, just wish I could live it!

I think it would be great to have B&E naked moment where she describes/asks about his tattoos, would love to know mire about them and why he had them. Is he covered in them? Or tasteful tattoos across his body? Do they go below his waist? Just curious.

Keep it up!
Justmecp chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
I do love cocky Edward!
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
*jaw hanging on the floor...

and that's all I'm saying.
FFpassion chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
god damn I'm all caught up now... I need a little rest. ;P

Great read, looking forward to the update.

love

FFpassion chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
did I not say the sex would be good? god damn! gee I'm tired just reading about it lol

FFpassion chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
oh I can see Bella being so pissed at Edward, should be great angry sex coming up lol

apricot817 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
This story was recommended on and I'm so glad I started reading it.
apricot817 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Yippee! Motorcycle lovin ahead!
4,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 256 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 276 .. Last Next »