Reviews for Ride
54hay chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Great story and chapters! Please add a new chapter soon!
Maxzenie chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I can't wait to see where this story goes, I can't wait to hear what Edward is going to do to Bella in two hours! Keep up the good work, these characters are fab!
TKegl chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Holy crap! I started reading this and just couldn't stop until I'd read everything posted. It's so incredibly HOT, but there's actually a pretty interesting plot there as well! Nice combination... ;-)

Great job - can't wait to read more!
Roxelana chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
love it! can't wait for LA!
ILoveEdward76 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
OMG, you should have way more reviews. I will definitely pimp out your story. I LOVE IT! It's so much more to this story then just the sex, but damn there is some hot ass sex in this story and it keeps me coming back for more. But the drama is excellent and it is well blended w/the lemons. I can't wait for more of your story!
GuysGirls3 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Okay, I have to say that I normally do not read Edward/Bella stories because I just really like Jacob more but. . . .GOODNESS! This is just such a hot story! HOT SMUT ESPECIALLY! I am now highly addicted to this one and anxiously await your next update!
smelsies chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That is so fucking hot!
heavyinfinity chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I'm just completely submerged in this world you've created! Te incredible sex, the forbidden love, the high tech crime! Breathless for more!
GeeStar chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
This story has a hot story line plus smut. please continue with this story. 3
hotflower901 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
wicked bad story. I loved it.
alice4me chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I love this story. . . Badass Edward with tatts. looking forward to the next chapter.
TSparkyP chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
another fucktastic chapter! more please!
ILoveEdward76 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Definitely hot and bothered...I wasn't expecting that, but it was a great 1st chapter!
Salanna chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Edward is metodically re-building both his official and his secret life, but which one will Bella be part of? And, if/when Edward falls in love with her, which life will he choose? Bella will never agree to be part of his secret life, but if faced with a choice, what decision would Edward make?

This is truly a fascinating story, very different and so many layers slowly being discovered.

Impatiently waiting for next update!
Salanna chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
.GOD. You honestly write the hottest smut I've come across, and then some. It seriously rocks!
4,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 256 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 276 .. Last Next »