Reviews for Ride
VeThena chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I enjoyed Alice and Jasper, so cute.

I hope Alice already knows, maybe it will make E consider letting B in... But then B might not like that very much, she is the chief's daughter after all.

Anyway can't wait for more
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Love it!
locomococo chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
i love this fic!

its different then what i m used to reading... thats what i love about it. and edward in this fic is just panty dropping hot. ;)

hope u update soon.
CoffeeluvaNZ chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Oh My, I officially love this story.

I completely adore Jasper and cannot wait for the next update! Well done!

Story has been recommended on TFFA twilightfanfic
kimlostintwilight chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Great chapter, filled in some story line and added more dimension to Jasper. I will confess that I went through a little Edward/Bella withdrawal especially after the insatiable previous chapter, kind of hard to go cold turkey after that. Looking forward to more.
WutheringHeights1975 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Mother Fucker! Im in the heart of Brugge early in the morning right now, sipping a cold "warm-hot chocolate" and cold "warm apple tart" because i can't wait to go home later to read the update.

This is embarrassing i was the "Ride's silver medalist" l;ast update and now, im not even at the top 20. Boooooooo me!

You're making me smile Mahal na Reyna and Jasper and Alice tickles me. I was giggling like an eight month old infant..hehe

Maastircht is just 12 mins drive from my house, and maybe 10 mins steps from our old apartment before in Carabanerslaan straat... i just passed by Antwerp early this morning on my way here in Brugge. Maybe Edward can hire me to do something sneaky *wink*

" You really did find the car...yaaaaay"

"would you like to have sex with me? " Yes, Jasper i will if Alice wont.

I love this chapter...Thanks for the update.

Hi Verucasin!
ADRIANA'87 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
WoW.. this was beyond interesting..

Jasper is cracking me up! LoL

Great chapter..

Can't wait to see what will Edward say/do!

Thank you for update!

Adriana
afonalaw chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
I love Jasper so much. How he is with Alice, so cute. Bird watching - fabulous! I admit I totally want Alice to get in on the heist, will wait and see what happens. Great job!
IvoryAdulation chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Dude, this story is awesome. Just the right blend of fuck hot characters and unbelievable crime.
Insert Fangs Here chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
omg... i love jasper and the way he is with alice, so precious
MarilagML chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Umunti na ang mga lemons mo. :-) Kitang kita na ang plot.
GreenEyes52 chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
:-)
smallboots chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
That was actually one of my favorite chapters so far - not that I don't enjoy the smut, but Jasper is just precious. And seriously, that was well written, nice and concise.
lozzy035 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
wow jasper really cant talk to alice lol

wow he was angry about her leaving him

whats alice going to say hes upto

update soon
brittany86 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
love ur story its very hot and steammy
4,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 256 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 276 .. Last Next »