Reviews for Ride
sharkjumper chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
"She moaned and screamed obscenities at me, and I grunted and groaned back, loving her for that moment, loving the pleasure she was giving me with abandon. The feeling of freedom, of anonymity, of being primal, of having a wild fuck with a wild girl."

christ! this just made me cream myself! not a good thing while riding a very crowded nyc subway train though i can't help fixating on the irony: i'm getting hot and bothered during a train ride while reading this particular story! hahaha!
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this amazingly hot story grabbed me right from the author's note: "This piece of crap is based on SMeyer's repressed libido..."! lolololol! how can it not be good? i went through all the 9 chapters yesterday and got terribly absorbed by super steamy train /inn /motorcycle lemons and window drama, i completely forgot to review. i'm on my second reading now... can't wait for c10 update!
rmcrms5 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Is Edward going to be ok with her finding the computers and everything? She still doesn't know exactly what he's up to but she has to start developing suspicions.
kels420 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
This fic is FUCKHAWT! I loooove this Edward. A friend rec'd this story to me...love it! Best lemons ever.
Kelly J chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
aw i dont like how he is using bella AND alice!
Kelly J chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
guh i love motorcycles!
Kelly J chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
holy fucking hottness!
ooza chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
Adam? I seriously have the little blockbuster envelope next to my TV right now!

I love your Jasper; he is awesome. And Edward is just... great. unf. Calling Bella while he's wacking off? LOLLLLLL
Godschildtweety chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
That was hot
fanfictionfeedn-the-addiction chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
daaammmmmmn I read all the chapters till now in one shot! oh god my eyes and arousal cant take anymore anyway..
m0nt chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
so f-ing hot!
x123 chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
I saw a teaser for this story on The Ficionators and I am glad I did, since this story is really interesting and intriguing. Oh, and hot. Really hot.

So, canon Edward wrote Bella a song because he loves her and this Edward wrote her a song because he loves fucking her. I like how you use canon elements and use them in a completely different way.

I am looking forward to following this story
ooza chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
He's married? I love it! It's great how he's still the bad guy, and not trying to be the reformed ex-con.
ooza chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
What a great Edward! I love it. And his reputation precedes him...

Alice and Edward as double cousins, that's definitely a first for me.

I vote yes for the ride!
ooza chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
OMG! They are both going to Forks, how awesome is that. Prison... how great is that?
4,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »