Reviews for Ride
GeeStar chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
This story has a hot story line plus smut. please continue with this story. 3
hotflower901 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
wicked bad story. I loved it.
alice4me chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I love this story. . . Badass Edward with tatts. looking forward to the next chapter.
TSparkyP chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
another fucktastic chapter! more please!
ILoveEdward76 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Definitely hot and bothered...I wasn't expecting that, but it was a great 1st chapter!
Salanna chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Edward is metodically re-building both his official and his secret life, but which one will Bella be part of? And, if/when Edward falls in love with her, which life will he choose? Bella will never agree to be part of his secret life, but if faced with a choice, what decision would Edward make?

This is truly a fascinating story, very different and so many layers slowly being discovered.

Impatiently waiting for next update!
Salanna chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
.GOD. You honestly write the hottest smut I've come across, and then some. It seriously rocks!
Salanna chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Edward is planning to recruit Alice to his car theft ring, isn't he?
ieatsourgrapes chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Love it! Your passionate/crazy Edward is amazing. :)
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
LOVE IT!
Anita1978 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
You left me "almost" story is something different; refresing, instantly captivating and pretty addictive.I love the fact that your Edward is not romantic, well, at least not in a traditional way.I can honestly say that i fell in love with your story from the first chapter.
Salanna chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
Edward hasn't played since he was - what, 15? - and still he manages a performance like that? Talented boy, isn't he.

Good thing that Bella has some wits about her, realizing she's far from the love of his life, more his plaything. Just wondering how badly her coming career could be damaged once her relationship with Edward is out of the closet, it's really just a matter of time before they are caught the way they go about it.
Salanna chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Bella isn't another Tanya, she's not an undercover cop trying to nail him, their meeting was just fate playing a particularly nasty game of chess. Bella will be his revenge, that has a sinister sound about it. His revenge for what and against whom?
Bedazzled1918 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Wowsers! Hope you update soon, I f*cking love this story.
iamawickedchild chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Wow! i'm so in love with this story already! i really like Bella, she doesn't take anyone's bullshit and she doesn't trust people easily, i can tottally relate, wich is great in a story!

and Edward is too hot for words... amazing character!

i can't wait to see what happens next!
4,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »