Reviews for Ride
Kessafan chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
What is it about these guys? Is it the danger?

I'm really liking this story and I can't wait for the next update because I'm dying to know who's going to crack first! :-D

Sandy
JMCullen09 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Loving this. Can't wait for more.
mselyn28 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
This was so HOT! I love the raw, grittiness. I love that the her intentions for this to be a onetime thing to be true, (even though their paths are going to cross again) and I'm glad she's not whiny she can't be not after being as bold as you've just written her, I like this Bella so far. And I loooovvvvveee me some ( -ward)! You say so much with so little great chapter. On to the next one.
mselyn28 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
OMG! How bold and a different spin! Taboo even! I love it! Great intro, can't wait to read more!
proudmom21 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
This is a HOT ass story.

I love it!
nola09 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
I found your story and could not stop reading. Can't wait for an update. I am hooked.
Jackie K Paper chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
i am in love with this story!
bella c'ella luna chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
so intense, and they barely know each other. i am crushed that i reached the last chapter, and even more crushed that you updated on the 5th because it means i'll have to wait for an update.

despite my greediness, i am happy to wait. i love the story so far. bella's right; it seems they are doomed to crash and burn...but i am a HEA whore and i am holding on to that 1% chance of them making it.

either way, i can't wait to see how it ends. thanks for writing such a great fic!

LUNA
bella c'ella luna chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
i love the rawness of their sex
FFpassion chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
I love Bellas attitude with Edward, the way Bella is so straight forward is amazing.

The hot sex they are having is going to be the end of me! hahaha

love

Irene

xx
Robrator chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Oh this fic is awesome... BRILLIANT. ;)
Robrator chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
*gulp* where can I get me one of these? ;)
bella c'ella luna chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
i am loving this! robrator linked it to me on twitter. she was tweeting quotes (which i'm sure you'll see). good stuff!
bella c'ella luna chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
god i can't wait for them to run into each other!
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 10/8/2010