Reviews for Ride
java001 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
ahhhhh another great chappie... more pls...
BlessedForever chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I can't get enough of this story! The lemons are awesome and the story line is getting even better! I can't wait to see what you have in store for them...and looking forward to the HOT lemons! Great job!
kimlostintwilight chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Whoa! Just stumbled onto this last night and read all 10 chapters. So hot, I love an insatiable Edward, or at least one that can't get enough Bella. So many intriguing pieces here. I hope Edward isn't intending to set Bella up and use her but I think he isn't even sure about how to handle his obsession. Can't wait for more, will be stalking this fic for sure. Thanks for the unrelenting passion!
prettychocolate chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Damn. And just... damn. I need a ciggie.
maria2906 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
"Go, before I stop you." AWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is precious!

I really loved this chapter, they were so sweet and cute spending time together and learning about each other! As much of Edward she could learn at least :)

He really is getting addicted to her! And she to him of course!

I can't believe he's getting a house near her!

That's why he was asking all those questions about the furnitures and books and stuff :) too cute!

The danger and the uncertainty is always there but they are in a place where they can't go back now, they're too into each other eeeeeeeep!

Looking forward for more!
Danie-SweeterThanSour chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
LOVE IT! yummy sex'in and caring yet bad boy Edward, that combo is so working for me girl! keep it coming please! 3
Raindrop0620 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I wanna know if the "I love you" spill was an actual confession or not. (I really hope it was! lol ) great chapter as usual :)
maria2906 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS? I have no brain cells left! My heart is racing like crazy! He couldn't get enough...he kept going and going...I...

This is the kind of chapter where I have to read over and over again..
m0nt chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
love it!
kels420 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Sweet Jesus I NEED MOAR!
sharkjumper chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
and if the fuckfest can't convince her i don't know what can... ;)))))))) the i love you mid bj was classic! what man can resist good head? lololol! i'm awaiting patiently for the plot to thicken... amongst other... never mind!
maria2906 chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
awwwww he protected his girl! I love that he's calling her his girl, the possessive Edward is back!

He's such a jerk for doing that prank with the phonecalls! So mean and yet so effective, I couldn't stop laughing, he was driving her crazy!

Wow he's organizing quite a job isnt' he? eeeeek I'm a bit scared for him to be honest!
maria2906 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
FUCK THAT WAS SO HOT!

The way he played his piece and then..the car sex...ughhhhhh..they really can't fight this once they start!

Which is why I think bella freaks out and tries to stop this. She knows if he keeps coming to her she won't be able to resist!

Let's see how long these two will last apart :P
Blou97 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Wow, great story so far. Can't wait to see where you take it.
maria2906 chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
UNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

He really is like a mad man with her, I love it!

He can't stay away and she can't say no!

He's really a dangerous boy isn't he? yummmmm!
4,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 279 .. Last Next »