Reviews for Ride
coltgal chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Damn, that was some impressive stamina! I loved that chapter and now I think I need a cold shower ;).
heavyinfinity chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Hot Damn! I LOVE this setup! Can't wait to catch up!
fanfictionfeedn-the-addiction chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
piano sexx...mmmmmm
ksuvoge chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
Oh and I kept thinking about your story on the subway today during my commute...is that wrong?
angel04une chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
That's some strength. I cld never leave sex god eddie. Well until next time. I'm off to make my kids some choc shakes. Yummy
morethanmyself chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Usually when I read stories about 'bad boy' Edward, I have to suspend reality to get into the story and see what Bella could possibly see in the ass. Not this Edward. Holy crap, this Edward had me the first time he had Bella. And we get plot to go with the smut? Perfect.
nora1 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
best ily ever! lol

i'm realy loving this!
hennokappa chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
This is one of the weirdest relationships I've ever encountered. Great writing though - you capture passion and intrigue very well. ;)
ksuvoge chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter.

So earlier he said being with Bella would be his revenge... But guessing she is quickly becoming more. :). I wonder how quickly she will join his team...

Looking forward to update. Loving your dirty little story!
kikiber chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
um...where'd ya go? This was just getting good :) Well, it is good, so of course I want to read more.
PBJilly chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I am sorry I usually try to review every chapter when I start a new story, but much like Edward and Bella I couldn't stop! Ahhhh! This is one great fuckfest and I love it. I love how they met-on the train. And then it was even better that they both would end up in Forks. Bella is fascinated by the bad boy who has a dark side but who is intelligent and supremely talented(at so many important things!) And he just loves playing her. This last chapter-okay seriously do you even know how many times they did it? I feel for Bella's poor raw vag! But really I do love your story as it is intriguing and hot as hell!
java001 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
ahhhhh another great chappie... more pls...
BlessedForever chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I can't get enough of this story! The lemons are awesome and the story line is getting even better! I can't wait to see what you have in store for them...and looking forward to the HOT lemons! Great job!
kimlostintwilight chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Whoa! Just stumbled onto this last night and read all 10 chapters. So hot, I love an insatiable Edward, or at least one that can't get enough Bella. So many intriguing pieces here. I hope Edward isn't intending to set Bella up and use her but I think he isn't even sure about how to handle his obsession. Can't wait for more, will be stalking this fic for sure. Thanks for the unrelenting passion!
prettychocolate chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Damn. And just... damn. I need a ciggie.
4,450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 259 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 279 .. Last Next »