Reviews for Ride
fanning self atm...

Irene

xx
Rochelle88 chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
So, hi. I just randomly stumbled across your story and I have to tell you...

Holy Hotness Batman!

I just spent the last few hours devouring this story as quick as possible. It was AMAZING! I love the insanely hot lemons you've got, and also the bit of excitement in the plot with Edward as a car and diamond thief. It's phenomenal. Seriously. So please keep up the good work, and write lots of awesome lemomy exciting chapters. Lol. Looking forward to your next update.
jancamc chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
love this story. can't wait to see what happens.
SmexyBexy chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
This story is so good, I read all 10 chapters in 10 minutes and i'm itching for an update lol. One thing I don't get, is EC really into Bella or just using her and are Em and Rose gonna have more of a role, and Edward on a Harley *drools* D
The-Violet-Hour chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Wow wow wow! Amazing!
Missypooh chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
I just read all 10 chapters and really enjoyed it. Who knew a train grope could turn into this? Can't wait for more.
trishchar chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
WOW!
scrosby66 chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Great story! I saw it on Hump Your Readers and boy oh boy, was that reviewer correct, lemontastic, and your Edward is so fucking sexy, I can picture him pacing around the piano room... again, amazing story, and thanks so much for taking the time to write this for us!
Sassy Mami chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Just found your story today and I love it. I cant wait to read more. )
britzy4744 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
love it! update asap!
bella-the-shield chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Hi.

It is an awesome story. Even though i didnt get the part in which involve diamond and volturi things. If EC wanted to sell the car to middle east, then why volturi and diamond ?

Did EC really into her ? Or just post coital statement ? If yes, did she love him too ?

Sorry for too much queries, and if there's broken english.

update soon

xxoo

rosie
54hay chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Great story and chapters! Please add a new chapter soon!
Maxzenie chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I can't wait to see where this story goes, I can't wait to hear what Edward is going to do to Bella in two hours! Keep up the good work, these characters are fab!
TKegl chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Holy crap! I started reading this and just couldn't stop until I'd read everything posted. It's so incredibly HOT, but there's actually a pretty interesting plot there as well! Nice combination... ;-)

Great job - can't wait to read more!
Roxelana chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
love it! can't wait for LA!
4,514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 260 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 280 .. Last Next »