Reviews for Ride
mokanimom chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I found Ride on Fictionators’ Teaser Monday last week and I am loving it! Can’t wait to see where this story is headed.
trishchar chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
love it!
Sunlily78621 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
This story ROX I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! Keep up the great work and don't keep us waiting too long!
bella c'ella luna chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
i was happy to see more of jasper, even though i was dying for more bella/edward. i wonder what alice suspects...?

can't wait for more!
Rochelle88 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Loved this chapter! It was so cute seeing Jasper and Alice together. He was so adorably sweet. Excellent job, and keep up the good work.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I love Jasper in this story :) Great chapter :)
verucasin chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Jasper and his birds- that made my day! I was laughing so hard girl! )
Robrator chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
awesome babes, i am LOVING this jasper xo
JustaBellaWaiting4myEdward chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Awww that was a pretty cute chapter :)
OkayAnnie chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I enjoyed Jasper and Alice. I'm clueless sometimes. I had to google Hugh Dancy. Once I saw him I knew who he was. I never heard of the movie Adam before. It looks interesting. I'll have to check it out.
mmmjava chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Great chapter. Heartfelt yet sad. Edward loves Jasper enough to prepare him for a future without his best friend, but he can't stop the bullshit behavior that will take him away.
Indunga chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
Fantastic chapter... Love Alice & Jasper.. Love your Jasper.. My son has a few friends who have Aspergers and there is one who at 7 is already so like your Jasper I need to hide electronic things from him when he comes over, funnily enough thou his name is Emmett...

So does Alice really know what Eddie boy is up to and is it because Jasper told him?

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
luv4jake chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I loved it as usual. I loved that the chapter was focused on Alice & Jasper I really love their dynamic. Also I loved the history of Edward & Jasper's bets they were pretty awesome. Oh I also liked how Tanya came into Edward's life sneaky FBI lol. I doubt Eward or Jasper would tell Alice i think she might be figuring out little bits and pieces but not the whole picture. Jasper would never betray Edward even over some pussy or new relationaship with Alice. Yes I have full confidience in Jasper. I'm reading via cell so no c&p review this time but know that I fangirl squealed when I saw you updated! Until next time. aw Jasper's going out of the country but I hope he comes back soon? dueces.
CandyCanesFly chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I love this Jasper. So cute and complicated.

Loving this story!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I'm so excited to see where this will go! Jaspers so cute different than I normally read him.
4,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 260 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 280 .. Last Next »