Reviews for Ride
morethanmyself chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Usually when I read stories about 'bad boy' Edward, I have to suspend reality to get into the story and see what Bella could possibly see in the ass. Not this Edward. Holy crap, this Edward had me the first time he had Bella. And we get plot to go with the smut? Perfect.
nora1 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
best ily ever! lol

i'm realy loving this!
hennokappa chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
This is one of the weirdest relationships I've ever encountered. Great writing though - you capture passion and intrigue very well. ;)
ksuvoge chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter.

So earlier he said being with Bella would be his revenge... But guessing she is quickly becoming more. :). I wonder how quickly she will join his team...

Looking forward to update. Loving your dirty little story!
kikiber chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
um...where'd ya go? This was just getting good :) Well, it is good, so of course I want to read more.
PBJilly chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I am sorry I usually try to review every chapter when I start a new story, but much like Edward and Bella I couldn't stop! Ahhhh! This is one great fuckfest and I love it. I love how they met-on the train. And then it was even better that they both would end up in Forks. Bella is fascinated by the bad boy who has a dark side but who is intelligent and supremely talented(at so many important things!) And he just loves playing her. This last chapter-okay seriously do you even know how many times they did it? I feel for Bella's poor raw vag! But really I do love your story as it is intriguing and hot as hell!
java001 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
ahhhhh another great chappie... more pls...
BlessedForever chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I can't get enough of this story! The lemons are awesome and the story line is getting even better! I can't wait to see what you have in store for them...and looking forward to the HOT lemons! Great job!
kimlostintwilight chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Whoa! Just stumbled onto this last night and read all 10 chapters. So hot, I love an insatiable Edward, or at least one that can't get enough Bella. So many intriguing pieces here. I hope Edward isn't intending to set Bella up and use her but I think he isn't even sure about how to handle his obsession. Can't wait for more, will be stalking this fic for sure. Thanks for the unrelenting passion!
prettychocolate chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Damn. And just... damn. I need a ciggie.
maria2906 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
"Go, before I stop you." AWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is precious!

I really loved this chapter, they were so sweet and cute spending time together and learning about each other! As much of Edward she could learn at least :)

He really is getting addicted to her! And she to him of course!

I can't believe he's getting a house near her!

That's why he was asking all those questions about the furnitures and books and stuff :) too cute!

The danger and the uncertainty is always there but they are in a place where they can't go back now, they're too into each other eeeeeeeep!

Looking forward for more!
Absentdeletedvoid chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
LOVE IT! yummy sex'in and caring yet bad boy Edward, that combo is so working for me girl! keep it coming please! 3
Raindrop0620 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I wanna know if the "I love you" spill was an actual confession or not. (I really hope it was! lol ) great chapter as usual :)
maria2906 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS? I have no brain cells left! My heart is racing like crazy! He couldn't get enough...he kept going and going...I...

This is the kind of chapter where I have to read over and over again..
m0nt chapter 10 . 10/5/2010