Reviews for Ride
Ctorrado chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
So, after this amazing chapter, the question remaining is: Did he mean it? or was it a "in the throes of passion" moment?

It's obvious things have changed for them, the element being Intimacy.. I mean, it's not the same thing to have just a physical relationship with someone than to have intimacy as well with that person, and that's what this two dummies, or at least one is not seeing.

I know I'm becoming borderline annoying saying this in every single review but I heart the fuck out of this story, of your Bella and of course, your Edward. Can't wait to see what's coming next.
Just Me Alone chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
So he told her loved her...was that in the moment of passion or for real? Because we know Edward is a criminal and he is not going to just spew his feelings on a daily basis.

And Bella saying she could fall hard for him...honey I hate to disappoint you but you already have.

I love this story, I am anxious to see if Charlie takes her to LA to see him. He is really trying to work the chief over huh to get on his good side. So maybe when he decides to go public with his daughter he won't freak so much?

Can't wait for more!
edaddict3254 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
wow! thanks for the quick update!

i'm in love with your story and your edward cullen. bella is growing on me...

there was a noticable shift in this chapter and i like it a lot, but it makes me nervous. edward and bella are falling hard for each other. this is a "fucking" love story (get it? hehe) with the promise of action and adventure and unfortunately possible further incarceration or worse.

'No matter how romantic the movies made bad boy/good girl romances, I knew they almost always ended in disasters.' bella's thoughts are a little too foreboding for me. here's to hoping that she's wrong.

i'm buckling myself in for this ride and preparing for a trip to crazy town!

thanks again for writing!
cdd12 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
These kids are in for some trouble. Good chap.
Bunch2009 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Wow... that was really hot *fan self*. I think they are slowly falling for each other. I wonder what's going to happen though. Excellent chapter. Thank you.
jadeEyre chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Damn... at least she is keeping her head or at least pretending to!
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I'm sure the Chief will thoroughly enjoy it all! LOL
mybadromance chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
love it! can't wait for more!
Autumnltd chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
You are absolutely owning this story! It is hot, smart, sexy and mysterious. Brilliant!
jjohnson78587 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Loved the chapter.

I think Ed's in love ... or at least, what he believes is love.

What they had in that room over those couple of days wasn't just a fuckfest. They're both falling, hard.

And Edward did NOT want her to leave.

This line scares me, cuz I think Bella's right ...

"No matter how romantic the movies made bad boy/good girl romances, I knew they almost always ended in disasters."

But I like this "Ride." I think I'll stay on it.

Take care, kris.
cgoodwi2 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
WOW! When Edward does something, he goes all out doesn't he? In a way, I'm glad that she's holding back her feelings. I think at this point it's a smart thing to do. Edward can afford to be more cavalier with his feelings. It's obvious that he's beginning to care for her, probably more than he should but she needs to be much more careful. I do ask that she remain a strong character. She's going to need to be strong to survive Edward. Can't wait for ore!
Lori94 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
OMG! This was great!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Hmmm yeah I'm with Bella. How would this relationship ever work? Talk about star crossed!
OkayAnnie chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter. Edward was showing a little bit of a softer side. You showed the start of an actual relationship instead of just sex. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Omg I loved I can't believe he said I love you even though it was while having sex but really I'll still take it. I can't wait for more. Jasper asked Alice out plus we are getting into more of Jasper & Edward's crew plans. I had to read this before my brain went to mush and I crashed from lack of sleep. Until next time.
4,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 263 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 283 .. Last Next »