Reviews for Ride
britzy4744 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
love it! update asap!
bella-the-shield chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Hi.

It is an awesome story. Even though i didnt get the part in which involve diamond and volturi things. If EC wanted to sell the car to middle east, then why volturi and diamond ?

Did EC really into her ? Or just post coital statement ? If yes, did she love him too ?

Sorry for too much queries, and if there's broken english.

update soon

xxoo

rosie
54hay chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Great story and chapters! Please add a new chapter soon!
Maxzenie chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I can't wait to see where this story goes, I can't wait to hear what Edward is going to do to Bella in two hours! Keep up the good work, these characters are fab!
TKegl chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Holy crap! I started reading this and just couldn't stop until I'd read everything posted. It's so incredibly HOT, but there's actually a pretty interesting plot there as well! Nice combination... ;-)

Great job - can't wait to read more!
Roxelana chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
love it! can't wait for LA!
ILoveEdward76 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
OMG, you should have way more reviews. I will definitely pimp out your story. I LOVE IT! It's so much more to this story then just the sex, but damn there is some hot ass sex in this story and it keeps me coming back for more. But the drama is excellent and it is well blended w/the lemons. I can't wait for more of your story!
GuysGirls3 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Okay, I have to say that I normally do not read Edward/Bella stories because I just really like Jacob more but. . . .GOODNESS! This is just such a hot story! HOT SMUT ESPECIALLY! I am now highly addicted to this one and anxiously await your next update!
smelsies chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That is so fucking hot!
heavyinfinity chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I'm just completely submerged in this world you've created! Te incredible sex, the forbidden love, the high tech crime! Breathless for more!
GeeStar chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
This story has a hot story line plus smut. please continue with this story. 3
hotflower901 chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
wicked bad story. I loved it.
alice4me chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
I love this story. . . Badass Edward with tatts. looking forward to the next chapter.
TSparkyP chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
another fucktastic chapter! more please!
ILoveEdward76 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Definitely hot and bothered...I wasn't expecting that, but it was a great 1st chapter!
4,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 263 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 283 .. Last Next »