Reviews for Ride
coldplaywhore chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
This was a great chapter! I love how you are setting everything up :) Can't wait to see what happens in LA and what Bella thinks of E being so close to her in Tacoma.
SuperK4141 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I hope Edward meant it when he said he loved bella:)
CarminMoon chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Yep. It's confirmed. I am sneaking into Edward's cottage at 0600 tomorrow morning. Tell him to be waiting.

Gawd, that was HAWT. And precious. And sexy.

I loved it.

Great chapter!
cheshirekat516 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Love the story and the chapter.
CarminMoon chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
I think I need to sneak into Edward's cottage. DAMN!

These two are totally made for each other in a weird backward kinda way.

Great Job.
kkmreads chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
GAH! ...poor Bella & Edward - why do i get the feeling that 'I love you' wasn't meant to slip out yet he still feels it just the same? can't wait to read his POV on what he said. love that he told her go before i stop you. poor girl has got to be soooooooore!
ADRIANA'87 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
LOOVVVEEE this chapter..

it was great in their own bubble..but now,reality time..

wonder how will she react when she find out that he bought house near her..

Thank you for great update!

Adriana
MarchHare5 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Denial. That's all I'm sayin' 'bout Bella.

I think I need another shower. Jesus.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
It will be interesting to see where things with these two. Of all the people for him to get involved with he picks the chief's daughter. I guess time will tell if she follows her instincts and distances herself from him. What I wouldn't give to spend three days in a sex bubble with Edward.
barburella chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
There's a lot I can say but only one thing I want to know: Did he mean it when he said he loved her? It wasn't just in the throws of passion, right?

He's going to somehow recruit her into the operations, huh? unless she'll be the one to break him from it. Oy.

And this story is fast becoming an addiction.
ClancyJane chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
i want him... so damn bad !
auroraboralis chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Whew, is right! Loved it!
Riani chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
He loves her, he loves her, he loves her *twirls around bedroom*
verucasin chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
good chapter! ;D
kmap111 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
So effing hot! WOW. I cant tell u enough how much I love this story. I cant get enough of it lol. I love this Edward, and I cant wait to see what hppens next :D.
4,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 263 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 283 .. Last Next »