Reviews for Ride
hennokappa chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
This is one of the weirdest relationships I've ever encountered. Great writing though - you capture passion and intrigue very well. ;)
ksuvoge chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter.

So earlier he said being with Bella would be his revenge... But guessing she is quickly becoming more. :). I wonder how quickly she will join his team...

Looking forward to update. Loving your dirty little story!
kikiber chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
um...where'd ya go? This was just getting good :) Well, it is good, so of course I want to read more.
PBJilly chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I am sorry I usually try to review every chapter when I start a new story, but much like Edward and Bella I couldn't stop! Ahhhh! This is one great fuckfest and I love it. I love how they met-on the train. And then it was even better that they both would end up in Forks. Bella is fascinated by the bad boy who has a dark side but who is intelligent and supremely talented(at so many important things!) And he just loves playing her. This last chapter-okay seriously do you even know how many times they did it? I feel for Bella's poor raw vag! But really I do love your story as it is intriguing and hot as hell!
java001 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
ahhhhh another great chappie... more pls...
BlessedForever chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I can't get enough of this story! The lemons are awesome and the story line is getting even better! I can't wait to see what you have in store for them...and looking forward to the HOT lemons! Great job!
kimlostintwilight chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Whoa! Just stumbled onto this last night and read all 10 chapters. So hot, I love an insatiable Edward, or at least one that can't get enough Bella. So many intriguing pieces here. I hope Edward isn't intending to set Bella up and use her but I think he isn't even sure about how to handle his obsession. Can't wait for more, will be stalking this fic for sure. Thanks for the unrelenting passion!
prettychocolate chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Damn. And just... damn. I need a ciggie.
maria2906 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
"Go, before I stop you." AWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is precious!

I really loved this chapter, they were so sweet and cute spending time together and learning about each other! As much of Edward she could learn at least :)

He really is getting addicted to her! And she to him of course!

I can't believe he's getting a house near her!

That's why he was asking all those questions about the furnitures and books and stuff :) too cute!

The danger and the uncertainty is always there but they are in a place where they can't go back now, they're too into each other eeeeeeeep!

Looking forward for more!
Absentdeletedvoid chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
LOVE IT! yummy sex'in and caring yet bad boy Edward, that combo is so working for me girl! keep it coming please! 3
Raindrop0620 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I wanna know if the "I love you" spill was an actual confession or not. (I really hope it was! lol ) great chapter as usual :)
maria2906 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS? I have no brain cells left! My heart is racing like crazy! He couldn't get enough...he kept going and going...I...

This is the kind of chapter where I have to read over and over again..
m0nt chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
love it!
kels420 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Sweet Jesus I NEED MOAR!
sharkjumper chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
and if the fuckfest can't convince her i don't know what can... ;)))))))) the i love you mid bj was classic! what man can resist good head? lololol! i'm awaiting patiently for the plot to thicken... amongst other... never mind!
4,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 263 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 283 .. Last Next »