Reviews for Ride
love it!
kels420 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Sweet Jesus I NEED MOAR!
sharkjumper chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
and if the fuckfest can't convince her i don't know what can... ;)))))))) the i love you mid bj was classic! what man can resist good head? lololol! i'm awaiting patiently for the plot to thicken... amongst other... never mind!
maria2906 chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
awwwww he protected his girl! I love that he's calling her his girl, the possessive Edward is back!

He's such a jerk for doing that prank with the phonecalls! So mean and yet so effective, I couldn't stop laughing, he was driving her crazy!

Wow he's organizing quite a job isnt' he? eeeeek I'm a bit scared for him to be honest!
maria2906 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010

The way he played his piece and then..the car sex...ughhhhhh..they really can't fight this once they start!

Which is why I think bella freaks out and tries to stop this. She knows if he keeps coming to her she won't be able to resist!

Let's see how long these two will last apart :P
Blou97 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Wow, great story so far. Can't wait to see where you take it.
maria2906 chapter 6 . 10/5/2010

He really is like a mad man with her, I love it!

He can't stay away and she can't say no!

He's really a dangerous boy isn't he? yummmmm!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Love it!
lozzy035 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
they really couldnt keep their hands off each other

wow she still wont be with him

update soon
maria2906 chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
gahhhhhhhhh what an ending!

It's so obvious even now that they can't stay away from each other, they're desperate for one another!

Edward's past is pretty "dirty" but I'm hoping he'll be able to do what he wants most! It's good that he has ppl he can count on and just be himself with, like Jasper.

reyes139 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
our favorite convict is in love or atleast starting to fall cant wait for her to have the recognize the same feeling she has for him
rmcrms5 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
maria2906 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
That's my brain right now, thank you very much..

These two are nuts in the best possible way! With how they want each other..I can't! And Bella..damn! It's like she's this other person with him, I really love seeing her so liberated, acting on her instincts!

His intention on not letting her go is so hot, I love possessive Edwards!

Looking forward for this meeting he has!
lonewolfskid chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
That was...unexpectedly sweet. Oh silly silly Bella. How do you not know you ARE falling for him. It is written so well. I actually want a convictward of my own. Ridiculous. Is is wrong how much I love that he stalks her. Yeah. Lack of a question mark. I think you know the answer to that.
maria2906 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
eeeeeeeep! They meet again, this is so cool!

I'm glad we get a bit more background on both of them! Poor Edward, Tanya is such a major bitch!

I hope he finds his way to what he loves soon :)
4,506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 264 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 284 .. Last Next »