Reviews for Ride
Lori94 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
OMG! This was great!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Hmmm yeah I'm with Bella. How would this relationship ever work? Talk about star crossed!
OkayAnnie chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter. Edward was showing a little bit of a softer side. You showed the start of an actual relationship instead of just sex. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Omg I loved I can't believe he said I love you even though it was while having sex but really I'll still take it. I can't wait for more. Jasper asked Alice out plus we are getting into more of Jasper & Edward's crew plans. I had to read this before my brain went to mush and I crashed from lack of sleep. Until next time.
LinLyn chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I am really enjoying this story. It was rec'd on

Bella and Edward cannot get enough of each other, but how can they reconcile their completely different lifestyles?

I am dying to see how this will pan out.
Mari94 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Goodness, I have lost count - oh well, so a concert? Should be interesting! Looking forward to the next update!
Insert Fangs Here chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
i love the progession of this awesome story.. love ur edward, hes human even if hes a known crimminal.. he has a diffrent side to him with her
coldplaywhore chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
This was a great chapter! I love how you are setting everything up :) Can't wait to see what happens in LA and what Bella thinks of E being so close to her in Tacoma.
SuperK4141 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I hope Edward meant it when he said he loved bella:)
CarminMoon chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Yep. It's confirmed. I am sneaking into Edward's cottage at 0600 tomorrow morning. Tell him to be waiting.

Gawd, that was HAWT. And precious. And sexy.

I loved it.

Great chapter!
cheshirekat516 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Love the story and the chapter.
CarminMoon chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
I think I need to sneak into Edward's cottage. DAMN!

These two are totally made for each other in a weird backward kinda way.

Great Job.
kkmreads chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
GAH! ...poor Bella & Edward - why do i get the feeling that 'I love you' wasn't meant to slip out yet he still feels it just the same? can't wait to read his POV on what he said. love that he told her go before i stop you. poor girl has got to be soooooooore!
ADRIANA'87 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
LOOVVVEEE this chapter..

it was great in their own bubble..but now,reality time..

wonder how will she react when she find out that he bought house near her..

Thank you for great update!

Adriana
MarchHare5 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Denial. That's all I'm sayin' 'bout Bella.

I think I need another shower. Jesus.
4,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 264 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 284 .. Last Next »