Reviews for Ride
Autumnltd chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
You are absolutely owning this story! It is hot, smart, sexy and mysterious. Brilliant!
jjohnson78587 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Loved the chapter.

I think Ed's in love ... or at least, what he believes is love.

What they had in that room over those couple of days wasn't just a fuckfest. They're both falling, hard.

And Edward did NOT want her to leave.

This line scares me, cuz I think Bella's right ...

"No matter how romantic the movies made bad boy/good girl romances, I knew they almost always ended in disasters."

But I like this "Ride." I think I'll stay on it.

Take care, kris.
cgoodwi2 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
WOW! When Edward does something, he goes all out doesn't he? In a way, I'm glad that she's holding back her feelings. I think at this point it's a smart thing to do. Edward can afford to be more cavalier with his feelings. It's obvious that he's beginning to care for her, probably more than he should but she needs to be much more careful. I do ask that she remain a strong character. She's going to need to be strong to survive Edward. Can't wait for ore!
Lori94 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
OMG! This was great!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Hmmm yeah I'm with Bella. How would this relationship ever work? Talk about star crossed!
OkayAnnie chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter. Edward was showing a little bit of a softer side. You showed the start of an actual relationship instead of just sex. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.
luv4jake chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Omg I loved I can't believe he said I love you even though it was while having sex but really I'll still take it. I can't wait for more. Jasper asked Alice out plus we are getting into more of Jasper & Edward's crew plans. I had to read this before my brain went to mush and I crashed from lack of sleep. Until next time.
LinLyn chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I am really enjoying this story. It was rec'd on

Bella and Edward cannot get enough of each other, but how can they reconcile their completely different lifestyles?

I am dying to see how this will pan out.
Mari94 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Goodness, I have lost count - oh well, so a concert? Should be interesting! Looking forward to the next update!
Insert Fangs Here chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
i love the progession of this awesome story.. love ur edward, hes human even if hes a known crimminal.. he has a diffrent side to him with her
coldplaywhore chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
This was a great chapter! I love how you are setting everything up :) Can't wait to see what happens in LA and what Bella thinks of E being so close to her in Tacoma.
SuperK4141 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I hope Edward meant it when he said he loved bella:)
CarminMoon chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Yep. It's confirmed. I am sneaking into Edward's cottage at 0600 tomorrow morning. Tell him to be waiting.

Gawd, that was HAWT. And precious. And sexy.

I loved it.

Great chapter!
cheshirekat516 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Love the story and the chapter.
CarminMoon chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
I think I need to sneak into Edward's cottage. DAMN!

These two are totally made for each other in a weird backward kinda way.

Great Job.