Reviews for Ride
maria2906 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
holy fuck woman you're killing me here!

What the...how hot is that? No seriously! I just..AND he has tats?

I absolutely love how raw you make the sex to be..so animalistic, primal, their need for each other...unfffffffffff..can't get enough!

I'm so curious about when they'll meet again! So he was in prison..mmmmm bad boy..love it!
IamSuperBatGirl chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Holy shit. You have the most insatiable Edward I've ever read and that's saying a lot 'cause I have more than 120 fics in my favorites. He just doesn't stop I love
alli62 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
This is one of the most intense, sexy, carnal love stories ever. If it is a love story. And I am going to say it is. He is so over the top. The kind of guy you should NEVER get involved with but the kind of guy that makes your fucking knees weak. Every time I read one of your chapters it makes my knees weak. And I love Bella because she's ballsy and sexy. It's really so good.
maria2906 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
.GOD...I...have no words right now lol!

I don't know if you saw my tweets with Adriana_twifan and yellowglue, they were crazy about your story and of course I started it out,and just..damn! Too hot I can barely breathe! Running for chapter 2!
CandyCanesFly chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
I feel bad for her. Who wouldn't fall? I would.

Nicely done, can't wait for the next!
inkle28 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
great chapter I ca't wait to see how their relationship developes
MarilagML chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Edward said I love you and Bella did not believe it. It's getting interesting. Don't play with fire lest you burn. :-)
naelany chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
dayum...storing up, indeed *clears throat*
AngiJ chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Wow - Edward's planning is at top speed! I am curious to see what happens with Jasper and Alice, and also if there is going to be some angst. What is Bella's angle - I am kinda' hoping she joins Edward's team.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Loved it :)
Godschildtweety chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter
Ctorrado chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
So, after this amazing chapter, the question remaining is: Did he mean it? or was it a "in the throes of passion" moment?

It's obvious things have changed for them, the element being Intimacy.. I mean, it's not the same thing to have just a physical relationship with someone than to have intimacy as well with that person, and that's what this two dummies, or at least one is not seeing.

I know I'm becoming borderline annoying saying this in every single review but I heart the fuck out of this story, of your Bella and of course, your Edward. Can't wait to see what's coming next.
Just Me Alone chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
So he told her loved her...was that in the moment of passion or for real? Because we know Edward is a criminal and he is not going to just spew his feelings on a daily basis.

And Bella saying she could fall hard for him...honey I hate to disappoint you but you already have.

I love this story, I am anxious to see if Charlie takes her to LA to see him. He is really trying to work the chief over huh to get on his good side. So maybe when he decides to go public with his daughter he won't freak so much?

Can't wait for more!
edaddict3254 chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
wow! thanks for the quick update!

i'm in love with your story and your edward cullen. bella is growing on me...

there was a noticable shift in this chapter and i like it a lot, but it makes me nervous. edward and bella are falling hard for each other. this is a "fucking" love story (get it? hehe) with the promise of action and adventure and unfortunately possible further incarceration or worse.

'No matter how romantic the movies made bad boy/good girl romances, I knew they almost always ended in disasters.' bella's thoughts are a little too foreboding for me. here's to hoping that she's wrong.

i'm buckling myself in for this ride and preparing for a trip to crazy town!

thanks again for writing!
hijenks chapter 10 . 10/5/2010
These kids are in for some trouble. Good chap.
4,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 268 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 288 .. Last Next »