Reviews for Ride
barburella chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
I'm not going to guess what the surprise is. I suck at guessing. But I'm glad Jazz is going to meet Alice.

The missile launcher comment made me laugh.
ksuvoge chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Holly shit...hot story!

Jasper prob. Heard a good show! :)
barburella chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Hehe, I love the point in the story where Edward realizes he's hooked. Squeee.

I hope you're not planning a lot of angst in this.
Mari94 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
My goodness, talk about stamina - these two! :-) Can't wait to see what's up next! Thanks for the update!
barburella chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Boy, when that mofo wants something he gets it, huh?

That chopper lemon was hawt. *running to change panties, brb*
barburella chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Holy shit, this thing DOES have a plot. Bahahaha.

JSYK, I'm really enjoying it so far. I have a feeling I'm going to keep enjoying it. BTW, you really don't have to feel obligated to respond to my reviews... in some of them I just ramble like an idiot. Feel free to ignore.
Mari94 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Dayum! Saw this rec FF via Twitter - NICE! I am hooked, thank you!
barburella chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Hahahaha, I love it. He's going to Charlie? That's going to be fun.
barburella chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ahh, yeah, this was rec'd on Twitter today, and I was curious. It was described as packed with smut but has a plot. LOL.

Well, I can see that now.
misha52 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
OMG! I am late to this groping group but better late than never..I love it! Funny,witty and H.O.T
sharkjumper chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
"She moaned and screamed obscenities at me, and I grunted and groaned back, loving her for that moment, loving the pleasure she was giving me with abandon. The feeling of freedom, of anonymity, of being primal, of having a wild fuck with a wild girl."

christ! this just made me cream myself! not a good thing while riding a very crowded nyc subway train though i can't help fixating on the irony: i'm getting hot and bothered during a train ride while reading this particular story! hahaha!
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this amazingly hot story grabbed me right from the author's note: "This piece of crap is based on SMeyer's repressed libido..."! lolololol! how can it not be good? i went through all the 9 chapters yesterday and got terribly absorbed by super steamy train /inn /motorcycle lemons and window drama, i completely forgot to review. i'm on my second reading now... can't wait for c10 update!
rmcrms5 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Is Edward going to be ok with her finding the computers and everything? She still doesn't know exactly what he's up to but she has to start developing suspicions.
kels420 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
This fic is FUCKHAWT! I loooove this Edward. A friend rec'd this story to me...love it! Best lemons ever.
Kelly J chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
aw i dont like how he is using bella AND alice!
4,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 272 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 292 .. Last Next »