Reviews for Ride
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Hawt damn woman! These two are intense and oh so good. Haha, she so doesn't want anyone to know what she's been up to. Love the pace at which you are setting this, the timing is just so and it all just flows.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Aww and so the plot thickens, very nice! Nice bike and hell who wouldn't want to go for a RIDE. :)
lozzy035 chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
liked the surprise

they really cant keep theyre hands off each other

hes still going to go after her isnt he

update soon
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
OMFG! I so need to go down the hill and jump on that Amtrak just to see where it all took place and view the riders. :) Haha, it doesn't ever truly get that crowded, does it? Intensely insane, but oooh so good.
SiriuslyWyckedDream chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh hey there Miss Salvador this little story of yours was req'd by Ctorrado over on ADF yesterday. And can I just say WOW! Those triple X's there at the end are very well deserved. This is steamy cream your panties HAWT. But that is not all it is, the story has substance and is well written. Needless to say I will be putting this on alert and now I'm off to read the next chapter.
BeatrizBeltran chapter 7 . 9/15/2010
Love it, hoping to read more soon!
AngiJ chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Wow, I didn't realize this was going to have an actual plot. No offense - that sounded so bad, huh? I meant, I thought it was just going to be about the lemons and the ride, hehehe. I am actually super intrigued by the story behing it and the developing story - Edward re-developing his high-end crime/car theft ring. So sexy! I hope you don't give up on this - it's a really interesting story with so many possibilities.
AngiJ chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Very large clams are the mascots of Evergreen College? Is that even a real place? LOL! I digress - gah. How effing' hot is this? I am going to pretend there are no safety risks or issues and focus on the hotness of it. However, the leggings with cutouts is not sexy to me. Maybe its just me - I need a visual for that before I make up my mind on that one.
Alotalittle chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Whew. What a first chapter. That was simply amazing. A little dark, a little dangerous, but so human. Very cool.
jjuliebee chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Filthy. But cool. LOL
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
reyes139 chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
a week tops please update soon cant wait for next chapter
reyes139 chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
u are my hero i love it and so does my husband original and i like the fact that this bella isnt a pushover and can stand her own ground
reyes139 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
okay my husband will be a happy man tonight thanks to u
reyes139 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
oh shit that was fucking insane thanks im gonna need a cols shower
4,474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 298 .. Last Next »