Reviews for Ride
Thaigher Lillie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
this shit was hot. lmao i don't have the guts to do that shit. but it was hot
TexasTwilight77 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
The piano was a nice surprise, but the BMW was better. ;) Don't think they'll be able to stay away for long. Another good one. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
I have a Chrysler, it uses too much gas, lol. Hopefully the surprise involves a piano. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
My window will always be open!
siggynic chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
That was awesome! loved the whole "ride" title of the song. Can't wait to read more. A/J meeting coming up?
brandie722 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Just found your story and I loved it. Bella is a kinky bitch and Edward is creeptastic! Keep up the good word and update soon!:)
Dazzlingbrowneyes chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Love the story! It's very original and better than everything I've seen recently! Great job!
Indunga chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Fantastic :) Nothing better than a good screw in the back of a strangers car :)

Bella's gunna cave first this time right?
OkayAnnie chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Loved this chapter. Loved the whole song of seduction from the piano. Loved the hot smexin. Just loved it all. Can't wait for the next update. This story is one of my current favorites.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Awesome! and very sexy and hot!
twimon2009 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I love your story. Edward is a real piece of work. A real sociopath and obsessive man. And with Bella being the chief of police their relationship is almost impossible in the long run. I like your plot and would really like to see where this is going. The way to the HEA or not could have so many twists that it makes the story worth reading. Keep it up.
angel27eyes chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
HOLY CRAP! this story is awesome! LOVE IT! I love their chemestry and damn...there are no words! can't wait for an update! saw a link to this story on my twitter...do you twitter or anything for this new story?
TexasTwilight77 chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
I had a strange impulse to go out and buy a motorcycle after reading this chapter, huh wonder why? ;)
Insert Fangs Here chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Feel the need for a smoke too and ive never touched it.. oh it wont be long.. the "itch" will get them
MarilagML chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
OMG! He just said that he loved her? I'm so touched with what he said about Esme, Carlisle and Alice.
4,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 .. Last Next »