Reviews for Ride
TexasTwilight77 chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Edward's a freak, but my Gawd he's a hot freak... ;)
alli62 chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
This story was recc'd by some other author (maybe mafia princess?) so I alerted it and it came up today. I LOVE IT. He is so incredibly sleazy. And hot. I don't see any long-term future here for the two of them, but I am sure you know what you are doing. Cannot wait to read the next chapter.
MarilagML chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Funny, Edward considers Bella his girl. They're not yet even official.
Bad.Days chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
That's the hottest non-phone sex phone sex I've ever had the opportunity to read. How you managed to make that sexy without either of them saying anything is quite the impressive feat.

Thanks for sharing your writing, I can't wait for more of this story!
Nicole2301 chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
That was awesome! Loved that he took out James - and loved the phone scene. Totally in character for this Edward. Love your story!
Jackie K Paper chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Just found this story today. I like you're plot idea - made for a fun start to the story! I'll keep following to see where you take the characters (well and too read your lemons!) :o)
LadyLoyal chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Finally! A unique take on Bella & Edward without the cookie cutter fluff! Please keep updating!
Ctorrado chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
"I left, leaving my girl simmering in rage. There was going to be hell to pay later"

This, I'm so waiting to see how the "Hell to pay later" is going to be ;)

Good chapter as always. Love this Edward sfm.
imlovinfanfic chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
please update soon. i hope edward and bella start feeling more than just lust for each other. i hope they fall in love.
AngiJ chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Interesting chapter; I really like when you focus on plot development (not that I mind the smut, but hey - I like storyline too). I am excited to see the J/A storyline develop - it will be sweet for sure.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Love it! He hit somebody for her and didn't even stop to say hello. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Godschildtweety chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Great chapter
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
I can so totally feel for Bella!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Love it!
hijenks chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
Oh! J's gonna be loving on young little A and E's not going to like it... Good chap.
4,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 298 .. Last Next »