Reviews for Ride
Godschildtweety chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Not even 5 minutes

Great chapter
xtothey chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I don't think they WILL be able to stay away from each other.
Autumnltd chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
*Wipes sweat from brow* Perfection...
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Can't wait for mroe!
verucasin chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
You have left me hungry for more. Damn, I think I'm obsessed with this Edward! )

Hope you update soon!
chabebe chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Love your wait for your next update.
Just Me Alone chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Not even 48 hours...he will find a way to get to her while she is home before she goes back to take her exams.

She should just let it go, she knows she wants him, but I find it more interesting that she tries to stay away. The more she tries, the more she wants him.

And Edward, she is his addiction, and no matter what he will seek her out. He can't help it, I love it! Two people who are so opposite and they can't keep their hands off each other.
verucasin chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
You know, you really peaked my interest here! This was one HOT chapter!
auroraboralis chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
All that talent...such a waste! At some point Charlie is going to find out and it won't be pretty! Good chapter!
K Krystine chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Ctorrado chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I accidentally found your story last night, and after being awake for most of the night, I got to read this new chapter and HOLY SHIT! I can't believe this little gem isn't being talked about or wildly known, I mean, their whole interaction is beyond hot, it's more than sex, it's erotic: the car scene in this chapter, GOD, the things he does, and says, the BABY, UGH, I'm so head over heels for your Rideward is ridiculous and I literally can't stop thinking about this fic, dying to see what's going to happen next, and wondering how could I miss this piece full of fuckawesome epicness and how I wish I had my own Black Prince..I'm already addicted to this fic so you have yourself a new loyal reader.
ilovedonuts chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Edward is so naughty, can't wait for the next chapter.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
I'm speechless...really. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Um...yeah. Nice. ;)
MissGuidedAngel chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Just happeded upon this story and I am lovin it so far!

'Your' Edward has that whole risque, bad-boy, with a brain thing going on and damn if it doesn't work for him. I've been trying to figure-out how much older he is to Bella. I'm guessing 10-12yrs which I find hot as hell...gives him more of an edge over her and I think she likes it, alot;-).

I'm liking 'your' Bella as well, even if she is a kink-freak whose dabbling outside of the closet but not ready to let go of the handle yet. Girl is smart but obviously lacks common sense...seriously we don't worry about stds after we've done the deed bareback! I do find it entertaining that she thinks she might have any say when it comes to ending things.

Already love 'your' Jasper...keep seeing "Rain Man" in my head when envisioning the relationship between him and Edward. Introducing him to Alice should be alot of fun;-)

Can't wait to see what all Edward has in store for Bella at Carlisle's party. Whatever it is I am sure he's going to enjoy watching her squirm.
4,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 281 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 .. Last Next »