Reviews for Ride
FriendofUST chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
What happened to Jasper at the party?

As someone who is close to three different Aspies, I have to say that I hope you know what you're doing, and not just seeing this as a cool, Disability Du Jour way of doing your own Jasper. It's actually a bit of an ironic characterization given canon Jasper's powers.

"...illustrating how much I loved fucking you."

I first read this as "I fucking loved you." Interesting. ;-)
WutheringHeights1975 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Goosebumps! Goosebumps! Cant help the hair in my arms from raising...I better stop imagining the part when he plays the piano coz i am drooling like a retarded dog here.

Me says * You are major major wonderful Edward and major major sexy and talented too* Oppsss...he doesnt liek it when you say it twice.

Why Kris, you really know how to send me off to the roof. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Salamat kaajo.
imlovinfanfic chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
i wonder if their feelings for each other will ever turn into something more than lust. if so, will they embrace it and become devoted to one another?
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Abso-fucking-lutly awesome story! :D I read it in one breath and i am addincted. Somebody please shut my computer down!

Amazing story. Your describtion is fabilious and so real.

I was a little surprised as how they were able to stay away from each other for two weeks-well, the make up sex great :D

As for this time, i doubt that the are even going to pull of a even 2 days. :D

Edward is changing a little bit wether he realise it or not and so is years can do a lot of things on people and we are bout to see the real action here :D

Great work!
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Loved it :)
MissGuidedAngel chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Edward rolling-up his sleeves displaying his prison tatts for his enthralled audience of the pompous and the has-beens of society was no different than him sticking his middle finger up and telling them all to F-off...LOVED IT!

He is like a wickedly-sexy spider leading Bella through one erotic maze after another and somewhere in the back of her mind she knows he is ensnaring her in his web but can't help but to follow...wicked boy;-)

'Your' Edward is hands-down the sexiest version I have read so far on FF. His personality is just edible. Makes me chuckle the way he placates her with whatever BS she needs to hear to keep her from running from him...not that she would get far with Jasper's spy gizmos;-)
dihenydd chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
God! No wonder Bella was turned on by Edward shaking with need. It was hot, hot, hot.

More Edward/Jasper interaction that builds a picture of two isolated genius' finding someone they can lean on. Beautiful.

Can't wait for Jasper to meet Alice. So both E/B and J/A will have a pretty wide age gap?
dihenydd chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
Loved Jasper's character and their interactions together. Like the brains and tech of a good heist movie.

Edward begging at the end? Gahhh
dihenydd chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Wow the motorcycle handjob seemed more erotic and definitely more dangerous than road head. Bella being provocative in a secretive, wanton way; turning into a vixen she would be embarrassed for her friends and family to know about is like every girls fantasy self. Edward dark and dangerous like every girls fantasy lover.
dihenydd chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Loved the EPOV. The way you feel he always gets what he wants and is prepared to cut corners to do it, is actually a turn on. Loved Bella's reaction between horror and arousal.
dihenydd chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
This chapter is the one that really reeled me in. This Edward has that bad boy edge. He is arrogant and manipulative and knows what he wants. Bella has bitten of more than she thought...
dihenydd chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
If your object is to make your readers horny and needy it may just be working.
dihenydd chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Wow I didn't know you had this much written until I read the article in So You Think You Can Write. Just caught up with it and I'm hooked. Guess I ought to go back and review now!
VeThena chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
I give them at least a week, i hope:-)

Loving the story. I think it has so much potential. Edward being whatever that he is, poor Bella is stuck with him. (Or maybe lucky Bella?)

Is he really a sociopath?

Can't wait to see what you do with the story
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
After getting worked over like that I don't know if I could stay away.
4,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 281 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 .. Last Next »