Reviews for Ride
Chezel chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Wow!This just keeps ggetting better and better
Sunshirae chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
This is an awesome story. I could have kept reading. Thank you for your dedication to this story.
Sunshirae chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
I am so glad I read this story, even if it was done many years ago. It is a good read. It is truly a great story. I had so much fun reading it. Thank you for taking the time. You gave so much in this story. I did not want the story to finish. Thank you again.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
So I was watching the news today & there was a story about women getting groped on the train & what was being done to prevent it...OBVIOUSLY I was reminded of your story & so OF COURSE I had to re-read chapter 1 for nostalgia...now I'm on chapter 9 haha! I forgot how damn HOT this story is...fuuuuuuck!
renewagain chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
Oh lord. I didn't see that coming. I was too busy reading about everything else! This story has some of the best lemons I've ever read. They are distracting me from the fact that this story is just awesome all the way around.
Kate chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
I would love a weekend with Edward. Hot damn.
Just Sus chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
Oh, I wish this would just go on and on! Loved these two sexy , crazy kids! What an unusual couple! And so much hawt sex! Thanks for the Rude..loved it!

xoSus
Just Sus chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Wow, he's insatiable! *whew*
Just Sus chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Don't know!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Oh, Eddie, you're playing with fire here!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Wow. They are so intense!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Oh, yeah! He likes her...
Just Sus chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Oh, my!
nini22 chapter 19 . 2/15/2015
Loved it
yayasimone chapter 19 . 1/25/2015
I do love a good heist, and Edward in the mix! Oh, my, my. Loved this Edward and loved this story. You told it succinctly and entertainingly with no superfluous descriptions, yet the details of Edward's "operations" we're riveting. Good work; I'm on to read the rest of your stories.
4,502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »