Reviews for Ride
keshaluvsRob chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
Yes, I'm hot and bothered.
kenyatta.harmon0516 chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
WOW SO HOT. Amazing first chapter.
Bex818 chapter 9 . 2/5/2020
Holy fuck.
HollywoodTwore chapter 18 . 1/27/2020
I remembered this from years ago and thought I'd have a read of it. Just as before, I loved it! Fabulously written, the kink is 10/10. Thanks for sharing!
Emo4 chapter 19 . 12/1/2019
This story was an epically HOT Ride! ;) I really enjoyed it beginning to end. I wanted the kids to come but that's just me a sucker for the family HEA!
Everleigh Allen chapter 11 . 10/11/2019
My son is aspy, going for Nasa and all that fun stuff... knows everything about space and has since he was born. He actually didn't like being referred to as a human. People weren't people, they were the humans. He'd collect me moon rocks (concrete) and tell me where a lot of the Martian portals were so I didn't accidentally find myself on Mars going into a cave.
Anyway, tonight it was, read this 13 page paper about the potato famine in Ireland..." I passed... lol... he told me about it in detail anyway which is preferable. Anyway, you nailed the aspy side of my kiddo and it's fun to read it.
Kayladwardlow chapter 11 . 9/3/2019
This sorry is one of the best story's I've read on this site our ant like it. You have a Really amazing talent for making me feel as if I'm in the sorry and i can picture everything with beautiful clarity. I really really really love this!
Carrie Garcia chapter 9 . 8/20/2019
Damn this is so damn good. I can't get enough.
Hasnita Singh chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Yes I am, I touched myself while reading this, and my boyfriend and I kinda acted this out afterwards, I hummed twice, and he jizzed all over my big bouncy DD titties. It was so fucking hot and sexy. We 69ned for like an hour later, and had the most amazing sex ever. Let me know if you want pictures. ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/31/2019
Wow, the all story was really amazing. I loved this Edward, a lot of lemons and friendship.

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
carlisle'scullen14 chapter 19 . 7/7/2019
One of my favorite stories on here. I can’t find a flaw that I had a hard time with. It’s amazing writing and I’m honestly glad it’s not one of those omg he’s turning his life around BS. It’s so ironic that he’s still doing his thing while she’s FBI. It’s awesome. Great job!
deni9723 chapter 18 . 7/2/2019
Reading it for the 10th time probably, I just love this so much. A sequel about them with kids would be a dream come true. A girl can wish lol
Frankie09 chapter 19 . 6/19/2019
Great story
Frankie09 chapter 1 . 6/16/2019
Yessss crap- this story makes you wet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
this story made me want to fuck hahaha. some of the best lemons I've ever read.
4,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »