Reviews for Ride
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Thanks for sharing. It was an interesting 'ride'.
Lizline chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
How weird, I just watch Adam yesterday! Amazing chapter :)
Edward-lover0107 chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
To be honest, when I started to read this story, I didn't expect much from it but then you totally blew me away chapters after chapters. I hope there will be a sequel. Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us!:)
nurigirl05 chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Awww... loves it! Future take for these crazy two with their babies?:)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
you know what would make this story perfect? another epilogue with Daddy!Edward, juggling kid duty in between heists - can you imagine the adorableness?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Lll
lovexxlustxx chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
"The words don't fit me, they go against everything that I am but she is my one, true exception and she deserves to hear them. "
lovexxlustxx chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
hands down, the most endearing jasper and jasper&alice relationship i have ever read in any fic ever.

how you turned this fic around from a lustful and sketchy story to a full-blown thorough and emotionally involving fic is amazing. i'm enthralled.

- "or how she giggled when she told "Charlie stories."

pd: i particularly liked how you managed to tell jasper&alice's lovely story throughout edward's deceivingly aloof eyes. beautiful.
lovexxlustxx chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
i absolutely loved this chapter. so beautifully nostalgic right there at the end, in the midst of all their apparently cold demeanours.

- "Go, before I stop you."
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Yes I am hot and bothred. More.
kurtisha charlery chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Tanya that bitch...
kurtisha charlery chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
bella you're gonna break you're bones while having car sex one of this good days smfh
kurtisha charlery chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
lol alice and jasper are adorable! n yh it was nice to part from reading bout the two sexminact oh and

HI! :D how are you?-that was to you writer ;) lol
kurtisha charlery chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
great chapter but what made me spit out my juice was when Bella made that bad boy good girl thing like i get Edward is the bad boy but who's the good girl? defiantly not Bella in my eyes she's a whore... ps i finally logged in :p
kurtisha charlery chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
lmfao well bella you did kindda ask for that and ps: i think you toke your mom's genes :p
4,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »