Reviews for Ride
Swatznik chapter 19 . 9/22/2014
Mitzi1958 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
To LoveBugsMom there is a sequel! It is called Drift and it is as hot and great as Ride! Love it!
Mitzi1958 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Just reading comments and I saw where your story was the first she had ever read, well I have to agree but you have to share my experience with Our Yellow House and Isle de Cullen (by CaraNo) and I have to say I am forever hooked! I remember watching Twilight and wanting anything and wanting to read anything about Twilight esp., Edward so when I got my first computer an ipad2 I started goggleing and came up on fanfiction. Fought it for a long time thinking I did not want to read other people's story on the original but I took a chance with Our Yellow House and I was in love.!. If you have not read the other two stories I mention I recommended it highly! OUH is a roller coaster ride where you will experience many emotions.

Now I read stories dealing with books, Dealing with Shades Of Grey, The Fault In Our Stars And If I Stay. Yes they are YA books but they are beautifully written and can relate to all ages just like Twilight did. In the category of The Fault In Our Stars there is a story that someone wrote and I do not know the author' sage but it is well written! If fact I would sigh in petition to make the real author make this a sequel to the real book, it's that great. The story is called Our Little Infinity. Please look it up and give it a try. I'm 55 almost 56 and teenage fanfic's can try me and I mean a lot but this didn't.

Thank you for such a wonderful story and I hope you find time to read my recommendations!
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Hi;) love the story!
LuvBugsMum chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
I found this story yesterday and couldn't put it down. I absolutely loved it. I know it's been finished for a long time now so its likely not to happen but I would love to see a sequel. One of the best stories I have read.
Featherfreak chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
This was great. I can't believe I didn't find it sooner. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Thanks for sharing. It was an interesting 'ride'.
Lizline chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
How weird, I just watch Adam yesterday! Amazing chapter :)
Edward-lover0107 chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
To be honest, when I started to read this story, I didn't expect much from it but then you totally blew me away chapters after chapters. I hope there will be a sequel. Thanks for sharing this amazing story with us!:)
nurigirl05 chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Awww... loves it! Future take for these crazy two with their babies?:)
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
you know what would make this story perfect? another epilogue with Daddy!Edward, juggling kid duty in between heists - can you imagine the adorableness?!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
lovexxlustxx chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
"The words don't fit me, they go against everything that I am but she is my one, true exception and she deserves to hear them. "
lovexxlustxx chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
hands down, the most endearing jasper and jasper&alice relationship i have ever read in any fic ever.

how you turned this fic around from a lustful and sketchy story to a full-blown thorough and emotionally involving fic is amazing. i'm enthralled.

- "or how she giggled when she told "Charlie stories."

pd: i particularly liked how you managed to tell jasper&alice's lovely story throughout edward's deceivingly aloof eyes. beautiful.
lovexxlustxx chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
i absolutely loved this chapter. so beautifully nostalgic right there at the end, in the midst of all their apparently cold demeanours.

- "Go, before I stop you."
4,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »