Reviews for Ride
guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
I want more! Do they have kids? What kind of daddy is he? More!
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Hot and bothered
LC chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Every time I've reread this fic over the years, I finish and then immediately start again. One of the best out there. Such an entertaining plot, with great characters. I would steal 20 Veyrons for new outakes.
futurecullen26 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
I loved this story :) It's so perfect, gah! And seriously, I was waiting for them to say I love you because seriously if they didn't I was going to go mad with frustration
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Would love to see a chap were they actually do have kids! Wonder who they'd take after
RockRaven244 chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Wow! This was rec'd on FB and I could hardly stop reading. Sorry for not reviewing every chapter - but I was already hitting next before I could finish the chapter. I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.
xBabySnapsx chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
it was awesome! love it!
jupiter2005 chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
im glad things are ok with them even though they are both on opposite sides of the law. im surprised that she hasnt had to go after him yet lol. keep up the good work.
Mitzi1958 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
My absolutly favorite Mature story on Bella and Edward! One of the first ones I ever read! Love the outtakes! Was this written around the time Fidty Shades Of Grey was written? Because Edward sure does have Christian's stamina and stalker tendencies! My question, I love the outtakes Drift but what happened to Bella coming home after healing from the FBI raid and getting stuck in traffic and Edward running to get in the car with her? That is my all time favorite chapter in outtakes Drift story. Was it too racy for fanfiction? If it was than all I can say is AHHHHHH COME ON PEOPLE! The whole story is racy. If it is on some other website please Facebook me or email me on alert and please let me know! Thank you! Oh, oh, oh, is almost forgot to say who DOESN't have a fantasy like Bella's on HOT SEX on a train with a stranger or your lover, husband etc. I do!
loudee chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
Oh god! this story is just so fantastic! i've loved each word! thank you so much for that.

[Oh ciel, cette histoire est juste fantastique et j'en ai aimé chaque mot. merci pour ça!]

A bientôt.
Koshivuh chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
Great last chapter, I really enjoyed this story :]
Koshivuh chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
I'm just really happy I don't have to wait for updates :]
Koshivuh chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Looooved, very good outtake :]
Koshivuh chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Wow...I can't believe I'm almost done. I'm really sad about it :[
Koshivuh chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
I am so sleepy...But the next chapter is right there. It's so close...Must read...find out...
4,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »