Reviews for Ride
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Loved this chapter. It really showed how much Edward cares about her, IMO.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
There is no way in hell these two could stay away from each other. I know Bella feels like a louse, but I think she did the only think she could. I sure wish Edward would get out of the stealing business though.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Ah Bella, why did you open your mouth? Edward didn't involve you in anything illegal.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
I wish he could get word to Bella, so that she would know he's thinking about her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Interesting. Edward knew she would be livid when she found out.
lillianolivia.white chapter 10 . 7/25/2015
Wow, that was one love fest.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Oh, Edward . You naughty boy. Bella went searching for him, and she got him. He knew she would come.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
They will never make it very long.
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
Oh Bella, you are hooked on Edward too. You can't stay away from this gorgeous hunk of man .
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Oh my, get on that bike Bella.
epicvision299 chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
To the hell with fifty shades of Grey! This is SOO much Better!
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
Tears. I loved the story. It's so amazing that she could look past all the differences and accept him as he is. I'm truly sad to end this one. Great work.

-Kate
znk99fg7 chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
I DEMAND MORE PLEASE
znk99fg7 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Well, I've just got to pick my jaw up off the floor... ;)
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Awesome story line, well written and HOT sex. That's always a great combo. Though, I think he got off to easy with Bella. I think she should have made him sweat it out longer. Hell I'm still mad at him for the humiliation he put her through. Other than that...two thumbs WAY up!
4,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »