Reviews for Ride
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
That's funny, that you were gonna warn us that there wouldn't be smut! HeHe. You are one crazy chick, and seem like a lot of fun.
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
You are so talented, a great writer!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
I can't help but wonder how this is going to work out for these two. I hope you like HEA's because I need them in my currently f-cked up life. Edward and Bella are so different yet very much alike in that they are both so needy for connection. They need to be physically attached to each other just to feel alive.
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
My God! Apparently they have met their match. I wonder if Edward knows what is happening to his heart as well.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Whew! Pls tell me that they do develop other feelings as well..I mean the sex is so so hot, but I hope he gets so completely hooked and falls in love.
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Edward is never going to let her go...
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Damn! I feel so ashamed for liking that so much, NOT!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
This is the hottest fic I've read so far. I would always feel alittle guilty when I read hot fics. I don't know why, maybe because I was a good Catholic girl and married my husband at age 17, before he went to Nam. Anyway I'm way older now but still feel a little uneasy about this kind of story. But for some reason I can't stop reading! Hehe!
sexyalex chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
HOT DAMN! I need man like that. I am worn out just from reading. Best chapter ever
guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
I want more! Do they have kids? What kind of daddy is he? More!
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Hot and bothered
LC chapter 19 . 7/2/2014
Every time I've reread this fic over the years, I finish and then immediately start again. One of the best out there. Such an entertaining plot, with great characters. I would steal 20 Veyrons for new outakes.
futurecullen26 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
I loved this story :) It's so perfect, gah! And seriously, I was waiting for them to say I love you because seriously if they didn't I was going to go mad with frustration
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Would love to see a chap were they actually do have kids! Wonder who they'd take after
RockRaven244 chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Wow! This was rec'd on FB and I could hardly stop reading. Sorry for not reviewing every chapter - but I was already hitting next before I could finish the chapter. I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.
4,475 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »