Reviews for Ride
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 18 . 5/31/2015
Awesome story line, well written and HOT sex. That's always a great combo. Though, I think he got off to easy with Bella. I think she should have made him sweat it out longer. Hell I'm still mad at him for the humiliation he put her through. Other than that...two thumbs WAY up!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Lol you can't disembowel a voice!
Great story, only my third time reading it, but that line always makes me laugh.
berniedette chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
Holy crap, this story is amazing!
I thought I would get bored halfway through like I do most stories, but I was completely wrong. The characters are intricate and the plot is so exciting.
Also, your Edward is just so great. Wow.
Thank you so much for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
Great, just great!
Chezel chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Wow!This just keeps ggetting better and better
Sunshirae chapter 19 . 5/12/2015
This is an awesome story. I could have kept reading. Thank you for your dedication to this story.
Sunshirae chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
I am so glad I read this story, even if it was done many years ago. It is a good read. It is truly a great story. I had so much fun reading it. Thank you for taking the time. You gave so much in this story. I did not want the story to finish. Thank you again.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
So I was watching the news today & there was a story about women getting groped on the train & what was being done to prevent it...OBVIOUSLY I was reminded of your story & so OF COURSE I had to re-read chapter 1 for nostalgia...now I'm on chapter 9 haha! I forgot how damn HOT this story is...fuuuuuuck!
renewagain chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
Oh lord. I didn't see that coming. I was too busy reading about everything else! This story has some of the best lemons I've ever read. They are distracting me from the fact that this story is just awesome all the way around.
Kate chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
I would love a weekend with Edward. Hot damn.
Just Sus chapter 19 . 2/21/2015
Oh, I wish this would just go on and on! Loved these two sexy , crazy kids! What an unusual couple! And so much hawt sex! Thanks for the Rude..loved it!

xoSus
Just Sus chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Wow, he's insatiable! *whew*
Just Sus chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Don't know!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Oh, Eddie, you're playing with fire here!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Wow. They are so intense!
4,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »