Reviews for Ride
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2018
I never in my life was so frustrated and angry during a reading a story.
Edward is an asshole and Bella too dumb to sayno for once.
This story is so fucked up. Sorry but who can enjoy reading this stuff. Every five minutes they hook up for half the chapter and the other part is Edward manipulating Bella to his pleasure.

I really can't read more. I had hoped that for once Bella pushes him away for good so that he realize what he does to her.
He constantly plays with her emotions and mind.

I thought after the police station, Bella tells him to fuck of or really tells him her mind, get angry and leave him.
No...they go eat pie. Wow...
I am out of this shit.
Tommy14 chapter 19 . 6/1/2018
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your characters and story. Thanks for sharing it.
kmfroggi chapter 19 . 3/26/2018
This was a great story, a little ttle crazy but I enjoyed it very much! Holy hell, do people really have that much sex?! Hot damn I’d be dead and I love sex! Lol
alice'sbella chapter 19 . 3/15/2018
I love it so much PUÑETA!
samiam77 chapter 19 . 3/9/2018
I've loved reading this! I really would love to have more chapters of these two
magmom4 chapter 19 . 3/4/2018
This was so good and kind of funny at times. The story is over and we still don't know if Edward is still a thief. But for the two of them to be married is comical seeing what their jobs are. Great story.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/10/2018
I keep realising,I’m holding my breath as I read your story. It is awesome
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 1/15/2018
I adore this sweet hot story, and am sorry it has ended. Thank you for sharing it with us!
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 1/14/2018
Acupuncture really does work as does applying pressure between the thumb and forefinger for headaches. He is such a sexual person.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 1/14/2018
I have been really bad about not leaving reviews so I apologize. I just wanted to get to the next chapter as quickly as possible! Lol

I have NO idea why I haven’t read this one yet and I am kicking myself. It’s a great story and the lemons are freakin’ hot! Edward has one hellacious libido!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
If she didn't wear panties she should have not worn a bra. Logic. Makes sense right?
HiraFrance chapter 19 . 11/17/2017
;)
HiraFrance chapter 18 . 11/17/2017
Thank you so much for this baby, you did so great with these two ;)
I'll miss them :)
HiraFrance chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
HiraFrance chapter 16 . 11/17/2017
Aren't they the perfect match? ;)
4,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »