Reviews for Star's Fault
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow. Amazingly done, really fantastic job.
george's firework chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
You're making me doubt my own Freeverse skills with your incredible writing, stop it :P Making me jealous ;)

I'm just joking, don't ever stop writing because the way you write is extremely special. Few people can put so much emotion in so few words, and you are one of those few. Don't ever stop

Anyway, the piece itself was incredible and full of raw emotion. I could really feel how hurt Hermione was and I think you portrayed her perfectly, so well done.
hrgirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
WOW is all I can say :)
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Mesmerizingly amazing. Absolutely brilliant.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
First of all, I really adore the formatting for "pinpricks". I just think it suited the word so well xD

You really captured Hermione's emotions well in this piece. I like how that even someone that's extremely practical and logical (like herself) could turn to a child-like fantasy, like wishing on a star, in hopes that Ron would come back to her.

A lovely poem. Thanks for sharing :)
enomix chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wrenched my heart out.

I love the way you format.

Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This nearly made me cry. And it's a poem.

You just said so much in these few words- gorgeous.

Love from,

Charlie
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Another wonderfully beautiful one. I'm running out of words to describe this amazing-ness. Awesome.
cheershorty48 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i simpley LOVE the way you wrote this because its the same i write poems of mine and im happy as hell that i found someone who likes to write like that :D

great job on it!
dex lucas chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ah, this really captures Hermione's feelings in DH. I love to read freeverse! I think you did a really good job on this!
schwans chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I've attempted free verse for a school project a couple of years ago. My stuff makes me cringe violently looking back now.

You shold be proud of this. It's an incredible piece. You can just imagine all of this going through Hermione's head.
DaisyMaeEvans chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This is so lovely. Great job!
regbride12 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I am dying to see this scene in DH- to see Hermione's reaction on screen- I could always picture it but to see it will be amazingly awesome. She loves Ron so much at this point and is so hurt when he leaves her :( I love Ron but wished he just would have gone off into the woods to think and then come back later. But again poor Ron was so hurt then too :( Anyway beautifully written poem!
Loren chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
awesome!
whispered touches chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh. My. God. This was absolutely BEAUTFIFUL, I one-hundred percent LOVED it! Oh, thankyouthankyouTHANKyou! The "cold and wind stole your words" was fantastic, the whole beginning was fantastic, the ending was fantastic - EVERYTHING was completely amazing. Just... thank you! Ohmygosh!

~whispered touches