Reviews for My dirty little secret
TrillionSchiffer chapter 25 . 1/13
Most unfulfilling epi ever. SMGDH. Suuuuuuper lazy.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 24 . 1/13
Esme with his non cussing shit is whack! Oh chill the eff out. He's a 80 yrs old.

Nice play by Aro.

Still I always wondered if he was a vouyer like that. Sneaking looks at ppl personal session with their mates. Its like he slept with them too. Thats eff'ed up.

I see that you went back to paying attention to the quality of your writing again (Towards the end). That is nice.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 23 . 1/13
Even with the so called drama, this is still very much reading like candyland or Doctor Suess. Very rushed and basic. For such a great beginning to meet such a poor end... a true shame.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 22 . 1/13
Seriously... your writing has really fallen off here. SMH. What a sad end.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 1/13
NOw we are entering the realm of ridiculous... SMH. YOu had something good there. But now it seems like your in a rush to wrap it up. So the formerly high standard of dialogue is falling to down to 'bubblegum' airhead levels.

"Better watch your back little girl" ... Really? smh.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 9 . 1/12
Awesome. No big over the top drama about sex. Had me worried about that for a second. You seem to have the recipe. It is 'juuussssssttttt right' and so delicious. ***clap, clap, clap***
TrillionSchiffer chapter 3 . 1/12
Awwwww... this is sweet. this is how the story should have went. i love you EXB. you dialed down the idiocy and sped up things up nicely.

Tyler had his van accident. Edward only went a week in silence (4 days) No Port angeles, no rapers, just straight to the point.

Me likey

TRILL
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Are you still going to be posting the 3 stories you were working on? Especially the step in time one. I'd love to read them. They sound so interesting! Your writing is great and I loved the story! Keep up the great work!
RingTheBella chapter 19 . 5/3/2015
In request to a geeky Edward story... I can't really think of one that's truly a "geeky" Edward but this story came to mind. Edward is not so much "geeky" but more like "extremely shy" (bordering on phobia) and I think you'll enjoy it.

MY COWARDLY LION by LaughableLamb
Edward Cullen is beyond shy, Bella Swan has similar issues, and Alice, given an opportunity she never thought possible, has a plan that she hopes will help them both understand the value of a little human interaction.
Rated: M - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 61 - Words: 336,167 - Bella, Edward - Complete
s/5593612/1/My-Cowardly-Lion
BridieM chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
Thanks for writing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I hope your old 'new' job is working out just fine but that you have the time to do something's just for you. :D
BridieM chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
So pleased calm heads prevailed. And it is good to see that edward didn't need a shockingly painful event to force him to accept Bella's choice. ;D

You requested stories? My current favourite is New Eclipse by TrillionSchiffer. Now complete. A sequel 'Horizon' (BD) is in the works. Starts after the trip to Italy. A very indepth and complex plot with loads of twists and turns. Exceedingly well thought out. The characters are fleshed out and there aren't any bit players. They all have their moments to shine. Not for Jerkob Lovers. If this doesn't appeal there are hundreds on my profile page. Check out Masen Manor, A Light in the Darkness, Safe, Wrecked, A Love Worth Defending, Wisp (AH), I Saw you Coming etc etc etc. Good Luck. :D
BridieM chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
Really good cliffhanger. :D
BridieM chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Enjoyable read. :D
BridieM chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Yeah. The Major wouldn't be the Major if he didn't cotton on. :D
BridieM chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Can I hit Eddie over the head with something that is really, really hard?