Reviews for My dirty little secret
Are you still going to be posting the 3 stories you were working on? Especially the step in time one. I'd love to read them. They sound so interesting! Your writing is great and I loved the story! Keep up the great work!
RingTheBella chapter 19 . 5/3
In request to a geeky Edward story... I can't really think of one that's truly a "geeky" Edward but this story came to mind. Edward is not so much "geeky" but more like "extremely shy" (bordering on phobia) and I think you'll enjoy it.

MY COWARDLY LION by LaughableLamb
Edward Cullen is beyond shy, Bella Swan has similar issues, and Alice, given an opportunity she never thought possible, has a plan that she hopes will help them both understand the value of a little human interaction.
Rated: M - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 61 - Words: 336,167 - Bella, Edward - Complete
BridieM chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
Thanks for writing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I hope your old 'new' job is working out just fine but that you have the time to do something's just for you. :D
BridieM chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
So pleased calm heads prevailed. And it is good to see that edward didn't need a shockingly painful event to force him to accept Bella's choice. ;D

You requested stories? My current favourite is New Eclipse by TrillionSchiffer. Now complete. A sequel 'Horizon' (BD) is in the works. Starts after the trip to Italy. A very indepth and complex plot with loads of twists and turns. Exceedingly well thought out. The characters are fleshed out and there aren't any bit players. They all have their moments to shine. Not for Jerkob Lovers. If this doesn't appeal there are hundreds on my profile page. Check out Masen Manor, A Light in the Darkness, Safe, Wrecked, A Love Worth Defending, Wisp (AH), I Saw you Coming etc etc etc. Good Luck. :D
BridieM chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
Really good cliffhanger. :D
BridieM chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Enjoyable read. :D
BridieM chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Yeah. The Major wouldn't be the Major if he didn't cotton on. :D
BridieM chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Can I hit Eddie over the head with something that is really, really hard?
jadetwilighter chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Ha! Jasper's thought is cute here! Hope he won't be disappointed when he find out the truth!
my 2 guys chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
that was good keep it up
cela chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
gee, for someone who wants to be human, rose sure holds them in disdain. or could she just be jealous?
cela chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
if only ALL teenage boys could know how to do that! unless they have been with a much older woman they don't have the faintest idea. also, sorry, Jacob and bella just doesn't do it for me.
cela chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
it would have been so much easier the first time around if Edward had not still been a seventeen year old boy. he may have been old enough to marry in his time but that doesn't mean he was mature to do so.
cela chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
well, i'm glad to see that Jacob is the dimwit I always thought him to be. he seriously needs to grow the hell up!
cela chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I am so glad this is written in Edwards point of view, he's so much more interesting when he's thinking like a seventeen year old boy with a raging hard on!