Reviews for Accidents Happen
Meirelle chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
You ever gonna update this? I wanna see Garrus' reaction! :P
The Tomohawk chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Pretty solid chapter, although Shepard seemed to take the whole Joker ogling way to well, I'm just sticking around for the incredible awkwardness that Garrus will cause.
Forte chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
This is one of the more original Stories I've seen in the Mass Effect section, Horizon is going to be a little weird.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
this is so disturbing I don't know where to start. So I'll rather just leave it at this.
JenJo chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
ha.

this is going to be awkward for shepard, isn't it?

and this is how i like it.
Suffering Soldier chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Can somebody please erase the mental image of the default Shepard with boobs from my mind?
Meirelle chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I remember in the game that they didn't clone Shepard. So how did he get this way? Oh, well. It's funny. That's all that matters.
JenJo chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Oh wow.

I know someone who has their shepard change dramatically looks wise, but nothing like this.

Wow.

Interesting to see how relationships will develop.
LittleDragonNeko chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
I saw that this popped up in my email and I was like, "No... It can't be the same story I'm thinking of..." And it totally was! Corny, I know...

But I love it! Keep up the good work! _
OerbaFarron chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Haha, funny!
Eipok chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Please write a sequel! MShep turned FemShep is one idea I've ever thought of, let alone heard of. This needs a continuation.
Dave chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Great start, this could be a fantastic story if you continue it!
The Tomohawk chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This made me laugh, something thats been very hard to do as of late. I'd totally like to see this story continued just the idea of having Shepard have to struggle with a gender change tickles my funny bone, also it's nice to see some originality on the site, I don't think I've ever seen this storyline done before in a mass effect fic. Keep up the good work and hope you continue the story, cause it's earned a favorite from me.
CottoncandyGk chapter 1 . 8/19/2010

:D

Totally this.
t3HPrO chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Lol med science fail. Make this a series and make Shep hook up with Miri, nuff said. Now get cracking, and keep up the good work.