Reviews for How Did You Know?
emareyes87 chapter 1 . 7/24
been following this story silently but it really pains me to have that kind of ending...although you said it's an open one,i can't seem to get over the fact that she was away from her daughters and husband considering the hardships they both went through just to have the twins..so so sad with this one..well,no matter what angle you look at it,it's still a prettty sad closure but THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
pricklingsensation chapter 11 . 7/21
I'm glad she didn't die, dying is too cliche and sad (what's the point in a story?) thanks for updating and finishing
Terry's Girl chapter 11 . 7/21
Omg you scared me! I almost teared up! Lol but cute ending to the story.
fio91 chapter 1 . 7/21
No, don't tell me that she is dead, please! Please let him wake up from this nightmare!
shannonjacob21 chapter 10 . 7/21
confused
khairunnisa chapter 10 . 7/21
Honestly, I'm confused. At first, Kotoko was described as if she's already dead, so Naoki has to raise the twins alone. But in the end, he kissed her? Is he imagining her? Or they just didn't live together? Or she went to her hometown first?
Sayuri chapter 10 . 7/20
I'm a little bit confuse about kotoko... Is she dead or no? I mean until the last part i believed that she was dead.. But then he kissed her? I'm confuse.. I want to read the next chapter!
Fighterlover112 chapter 10 . 7/20
*sits in corner and cries for three weeks*
Fighterlover112 chapter 9 . 7/18
Why?! Why such a cliff hanger I'm going to cry again!
Can you write a love scene too? Great story please continue writing!
Love this story! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! It's so interesting and your structure is really good.
Please keep on writing I am constantly checking back to see if you have updated another chapter. I am on the edge of my seat literally.
Please continue writing! This is a great story and I've been waiting for the next part for too long. Haha just joking. It's a great story and you really captured their character. Major cliff hanger love it.
AHHH MORE! These cliff hangers are killing me!
What a suspenseful ending. It was great to see Naoki break out of his normal character as this added a nice contrast. This contrast made the reader able to really be drawn into the story. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat for the next part.