Reviews for How Did You Know?
Dragonessa1 chapter 11 . 11/2/2017
Loved it you need to keep writing
MidnightRosebud chapter 11 . 5/15/2017
Interesting story. I've never seen the anime so I was initially thrown off by some of the character descriptions and plot points, but I eventually got the hang of it.

Some of your story line seemed to jump around a lot - going from one event to the other without some kind of a line break or an explanation so it was a little difficult to follow in that way, for example, going from a wedding party(?) suddenly to a maternity class.

Overall it was an interesting read. Again, I've only ever watched the live drama so I can't quite weigh in properly, but it was a fun read. I liked the rather interpretive ending. I thought for sure she was alive and just not present at the moment for whatever reason until you said the girls saw right through her. Then I was really tossed into confusion so I'm glad you cleared it up in an author's note.

One last thing to add, it's mostly just a personal bug of mine, but telling your readers you won't update until they give you a certain number of reviews... That's not the point of writing and sharing your stories. Authors don't always hear from the people who read their work, be happy for the ones you do receive, especially as you know then that they are given freely, even eagerly of their own volition and not a bribe. Just something to keep in mind.

Anywho, keep on writing, and thank you for an entertaining couple of hours.
Morlana chapter 11 . 4/20/2017
Ah, I thought she might have been in a coma and was spirit walking. Nice story.
Grammey chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
Thank you for your story. I really enjoyed it. I like that you didn't kill her off in the end.
Matharose111612 chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
that's adorable and soooo cute!
Matharose111612 chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Man, so much medical stuff I will probably have to look up some of those. Especially that pre-eclampsia, whatever that is.

Anyways love the story!
NaokoFan chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
Love it...
You had me with the last chapter with the cliff hanger of leaving me thinking that kotoko was dead!
X.x
Thank god she is alive!
dead ghost chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
sos but u just killed it there...u killed the story! And u killed me! I am soooo done with this story!*starts yelling and hitting things* Such a great beginning. why on earth did u need to make it soo sad? sos I'm just too mad
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Too bad if she dead, fortunately she didn't. I'm so very happy she's not dead.
Keep doing it. Thanks to write such a great story, but it seems more looks like a sad story after all
emareyes87 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
been following this story silently but it really pains me to have that kind of ending...although you said it's an open one,i can't seem to get over the fact that she was away from her daughters and husband considering the hardships they both went through just to have the twins..so so sad with this one..well,no matter what angle you look at it,it's still a prettty sad closure but THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
pricklingsensation chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
I'm glad she didn't die, dying is too cliche and sad (what's the point in a story?) thanks for updating and finishing
Terry's Girl chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Omg you scared me! I almost teared up! Lol but cute ending to the story.
fio91 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
No, don't tell me that she is dead, please! Please let him wake up from this nightmare!
shannonjacob21 chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
confused
khairunnisa chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Honestly, I'm confused. At first, Kotoko was described as if she's already dead, so Naoki has to raise the twins alone. But in the end, he kissed her? Is he imagining her? Or they just didn't live together? Or she went to her hometown first?