Reviews for How Did You Know?
NaokoFan chapter 10 . 6/19
Love it...
You had me with the last chapter with the cliff hanger of leaving me thinking that kotoko was dead!
X.x
Thank god she is alive!
dead ghost chapter 4 . 4/5
sos but u just killed it there...u killed the story! And u killed me! I am soooo done with this story!*starts yelling and hitting things* Such a great beginning. why on earth did u need to make it soo sad? sos I'm just too mad
Too bad if she dead, fortunately she didn't. I'm so very happy she's not dead.
Keep doing it. Thanks to write such a great story, but it seems more looks like a sad story after all
emareyes87 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
been following this story silently but it really pains me to have that kind of ending...although you said it's an open one,i can't seem to get over the fact that she was away from her daughters and husband considering the hardships they both went through just to have the twins..so so sad with this one..well,no matter what angle you look at it,it's still a prettty sad closure but THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
pricklingsensation chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
I'm glad she didn't die, dying is too cliche and sad (what's the point in a story?) thanks for updating and finishing
Terry's Girl chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Omg you scared me! I almost teared up! Lol but cute ending to the story.
fio91 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
No, don't tell me that she is dead, please! Please let him wake up from this nightmare!
shannonjacob21 chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
confused
khairunnisa chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Honestly, I'm confused. At first, Kotoko was described as if she's already dead, so Naoki has to raise the twins alone. But in the end, he kissed her? Is he imagining her? Or they just didn't live together? Or she went to her hometown first?
Sayuri chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
I'm a little bit confuse about kotoko... Is she dead or no? I mean until the last part i believed that she was dead.. But then he kissed her? I'm confuse.. I want to read the next chapter!
Fighterlover112 chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
*sits in corner and cries for three weeks*
Fighterlover112 chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Why?! Why such a cliff hanger I'm going to cry again!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Can you write a love scene too? Great story please continue writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Love this story! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! It's so interesting and your structure is really good.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Please keep on writing I am constantly checking back to see if you have updated another chapter. I am on the edge of my seat literally.