Reviews for The BestWorst Fanfic Evur
Angel Bunnies chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Lol, I like your story, but I think it would have been better if you didn't misspell pretty much every single word...it just makes it harder to read and I don't think people would take you seriously. I know this is supposed to be a joke criticizing badfics and you spelled things wrong on purpose, but you could make a badfic with a Mary-Sue, ask people to review a bunch of times, praise yourself a lot and all that other stuff while still spelling things correctly.

I don't want to sound mean, it's just that misspelling lots of things on purpose is against the rules (since in the rules and guidelines, it says fanfiction authors should use spell check and make sure there's correct grammar to the best of their ability) and it drives a lot of readers away, not to mention is an insult to the English language. So I think your story would be way better if you just edited it so things were spelled correctly.

Other than that, I find your story really funny and I really like it. Nice job on that! XD
Goodtaste chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Look, right now I don't know wat u r saying, do retype this and spell correctly because I can't read this! U r spelling like a preschooler!
omggirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
lik lol an omg i like luvs thee txtin lanage
Rikanchu chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
LOL you guys are awesome.

...Best trollfic ever. XD

Though it was really hard to read. Also, I think someone here is already fooled...

OPALA WAY YU SEW HEWT DSUE? BFUK OWF, NAIGEIH'Z BANAANDA GOEZ WELL WID REEYMA-CWAN'S DEWNAWTT SEW THEY BE HAEVING HAWT SMEX && HAV REEMAHEKO BAYBES! LETZ EHEM BEE HAFFEY WYD WEEMA-WABN CAUZ DEY LAIYK TEH BEZT COWPEL EVUR!11!1!1 D:

I think you guys need to continue! This wins! XD

- Rikan
Kuroda Chiaki chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
OMG! U gais r so kewl! I thnk mah brani deid frum aweshumnes!Dont stop wraiting!U gais r 2 asum! I is gonna go create 5 accunts and reviewwww! But seriously, my brain died. It's really awesome to read since I know it's a parody of all and stuff...but it's really hard to read. Love how she went from Opla to Poplar...
AmutoForever chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is an insult to the English language.

Please get off .

Poor readers like us have to deal with crap like this when we're trying to find good stories.

At least respect us.

I bother to review.

Some don't and immediately classify your story as a piece of crap.
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
(is dead)
Pieiahyx chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
... WHAT THE EFFF LALALLALA HAHAHAHA LEKE OMERG LEKE WHOT THEZ HELLL WEZ THUT I MEUN LIUKE WHUT THEZ HELLL WHUZ THUT and thats how they talk in the Beepin story but it is still we funny

~Pie
Apoople chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
O-OH MY GOD

I WAS LAUGHING MY HAIR OFF

HNNG 8D

GO GO GO OPELZZ
Logan Aura chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Note: just typing this will kill my brain cells. I hope you're happy.

OMG11 THZ IS LK SOOOOOO KWAI DESU NYA!1! I ARE A GUY AND I WANR THE GR8 OPOL-SAMA 2 HAV MAI BABEZ! THZ IS TEH MOSTT AWESUMEZT FIC INN DE WORLD111 LIEK AMOO IS SOOO LME AND NAIG AND OPOL ARE ZE MOST KAWAISET CUPL IN DE ENTIRRRR WURLD! BEZT FIC EVURR!CAPSLOCKS CAPSLOCK1 I ARE LOUD! I ARE A LOSER FOR NOT REBEWUN SOONAEW11!

... I just lost half my IQ. Great fic anyways, Nice to see people mock these types of stories. none of that up there I actually think, and it gave me a headache trying to type it.
Jinsei no Akki chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
I think ur stry waz rly funi!

I cnt underrrstund alf ov ittttt

Bbbbbuuuttttt i mangaged allll rite 2 underrrrstund enuf point u we're makin

Ssssooooo vvell dunnn!

N uuppddaatteee sn pllllllssssss!

Xx
Liz Hollow chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
LOL!

I literally can't read this at all. It's hilarious. It's like it's in a whole other language or something. I can read Japanese better than I can read this.

Haha, nice job you guys. Should I be worried that you're this good at writing like this?

:) :) :)
LuvMeOrHateMe chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
UUUUUHHHH YESHHHH U GYUSSSS AR LE SHMEXYYYYYY! 8D

OHNMGEEe OPAL SAMA I SHOOOOOOO MUSH OWSUMER DAM AMO! COS ZE OPAL AMD OPAL ISH ZE BEZTTTGER DAN AMUL COS AMMMMU IHS ZOOOOO ANOUING COS ZHE AMAL ANB AMY I$ SHOOOOOOOO MUCHO E MERY SWUUUUU!

U GAIS AR SHOOOOOO OWUSUM PLEEEEEEEES UPTATE SWOOOOOOOOON 8D
Route X Ge.kk'o chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Gekko:... O.o

Route X: Uh, yeah, what he did...

Gekko: Um, out of curiousity, WHAT IS THIS?

Route X: That's rude, Gekkie! But, ah, very... creative?

Gekko: No, I don't understand this.

Route X: Very funny!

Gekko: Absoulute wrong spelling! (Ugh, now I have wrong spelling too...)

Route X: Unique!

Gekko: Unreadable.

Route X: Genius!

Gekko: Wrong facts.

Route X: SHUT IT, GEKKIE. I think it was MEANT to be like this, IDIOT. But, um, yes, very different :)

Gekko: ... Uh huh, sure.

Route X: Don't mind him, nice to have a change every now and again.

R.X. and G.
Kage no Hana chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
oamjee u gies ir so grayte aund laike, towtalie awshum spelirs! Owhpahl sama chan sempai dono chii kun san eesh layike ddha bewhst kahritieh evar! shii ishnd ie beeg fait soo dath weeh ahl haiteh!

I'm having a bit of trouble with the words "utsaid" and would appreciate it if you could tell me what you typed.

ih noh!yuu shoohd, leik, aeh jeeniohs ihnd geev hei all As annd liet her bii supah athlehtik soh shhee cacath the embryo!