Reviews for Naruto: Shinigami Ninja
demiread chapter 5 . 8/8
epic just epic i can't wait for more awesome chapters!
draco7347 chapter 5 . 7/18
love to read new chapters
Shifa Ayunda Shafitri807 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
IT'S IS THE BEAST AND GOD
Qzh chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
As of this point in the story Sasuke looks to have forgotten his past and enjoys his life of kill, eat, repeat so i think its safe to say we wont see him fighting Naruto ever again since he doesnt know who he is. In canon none of the hollows were shown to remember their past lives even with the espada change so i think it would be dumb to have them remember, although i dont think that will be the case here since orochimaru still had his memories.
Also if he does end up remembering everything and joins up with aizen then there should be no reason fot aizen not to have a countermeasure for Naruto.
Animefanguy chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
When is next update?
uscias chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Please update soon.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Jesus Christ above man stop f***ing stalling and get to Naruto Vs Yamamoto already! Damn it I'm so sick of that, if it's not a cliffhanger it's you jack-off's purposely stalling for a bunch of s**t nonsense and pissing us off!

GET ON WITH IT!

Which I doubt will actually happen because of your lazy ass not updating for two years now.
Angsty Naruto chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
like this story a lot
Thorndsword chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
" The ending's a bit lackluster, but it's the best I can do right now."

The whole chapter is lackluster. It's almost pure cannon.

Thorndsword chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
I seem to have judged this too quickly. I offer my apologies, and I will continue reading.

Thorndsword chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I wish you naive writers would stop trying to throw Sasuke into the fray. The poison wouldn't have worked in the first place. I was going to ignore it and keep reading, but this is too much. I'm sorry, but this isn't a good enough story for me to read. I do however, wish you good luck with it.

Liedral chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Vasto in a year? that's a bit fast isn't it? I thought it takes centuries if not millenium to eat enough hollows to attain that level...
StrongGuy159 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
AWESOME STORY CONTINUE PLEASE!
jebest chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
please update, such a good idea
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
please update as soon as possible. love the story so far and can't wait for next chapter