Reviews for In Which Doumeki Finally, Finally, Snaps
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
... I'd have so wailed on that brat's ass. Thank god for Doumeki to knock sense into others in his rage and thank cheesenip Watanuki is there to bring him back. Very in character story.

fricken ray of sunshine chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
haha go doumeki! woot X3

Symbol of forever chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
XD LMAO! That last part with the bat was fun! I'd watch my back for a while mr. third year... :D
DevilishBea chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
wow dou-chan snapped really good! I thought the kid would die :)
RedGem270 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
HAHA! I love it!
RedGem270 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really liked this! It was fun and cute and I really enjoy your style of writing. Its unique and different. Very well written and so adorable (the fic, I mean)! I love these guys.
Namna-dono chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Did you buy the red bat Doumeki? Good, the red will disguise the blood. Now go out and . !
anon azure chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
aw I thought it was so sweet of Doumeki... Kill the third year Doumeki.. Kill, kill...
Namna-dono chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Buy a red one Doumeki, a red one.
alguien22792 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
LOL, well, that explains A LOT XDDD
K-S Sama chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I loved it but i want to know what he said.
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Haha, LOLz! This was so cute! I wonder what the guy said ... Althouh i kind of have an idea ... XD anyways, great oneshot! Thanks for uploading!

- Nekokratik
name chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
wait... WHAT DID HE SAY! but anyway i really liked the story!
yamaris chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love this one. It's such a shiver inducer. What could year have said to upset doumeki so much. I'M DYING TO KNOW!
TPT chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I am REALLY curious as to what that third year could have said that got Doumeki so angry... and not to mention so flustered too O_O

Real Great Fic XDD I LOVED the last line, I mean "To heck with the bow and arrow, I'm buying a bat" ROFL

71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »