Reviews for In Which Doumeki Finally, Finally, Snaps
Silent fragaments chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
no squinting was needed to see the shonen ai in this...anyways now my mind is going nuts with all the things soomeone could say about watanuki that have never crossed my mind before that could piss domeki off...and wouldn't it be hard to hide a bat? granted a bat can do alot more damage without killing someone with the first hit but still how do you hide that? (granted uo-chan from fruits baskets does it easily) anyway great story!
fumochan chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
wait..wait..wait..what did he say?the third year student...
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
First off, thanl you very much for thr virtual cheesecake! I only wish I could really it...why can't you hug people over the internet? ; A; -sadsad-

But oh my gawd this story had me in a giggling fit, it was so cute! D'awww, Doumeki being protective over his little Watanuki is just to die for! -squeals-

But thankies for writing this, I loved it! C: And there really needs to be more DouWata love! Why can't CLAMP make a shonen-ai/yaoi collection book for us fangirls? People did that with Code Geass, so wht not CLAMP?

-UndineAlice

Armadillo's lurk in your toaster
VollfiedXI chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Love it!
DeltaMango chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Bahaha! Completely captured the essence of them both. Made my life completely. Beautifully written. I completely love it.
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
All I can ask is 'what did he say?'

Makes me very curious ;)
countess sunako chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
what did he say? WHAT DID HE SAY? (sorry for the ourburst). come on, can't leave us hanging like that! what did he say?

(took deep breaths...)

okay, i'm calm now. that was a very good fic. Doumeki getting uber protective of Watanuki. love it...

i still want to know what the brat said... :(
Kiiriya chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
WHAT DID THAT BRAT IF A 3RD YEAR STUDENT SAY! What would make Dou flip like that? Well anyway. like it.
BelovedAmy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
haha love it especily the last line!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*eats the cheesecake piece* Excellent fic. No doubt many love it.
chibishueiri chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i wonder what the other boy said making doumeki snap? hmm.. thanks for the chappie! :)
LsAngel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wow I love it! :D

Now i'm left wondering what the third year said.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5