Reviews for Hate is Stronger than Love
Kingkong101 chapter 13 . 6/29
Nice story dude
Guest chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
been reading this alot. your the best eddy x oc story ever! if your still on here please make a sequel?
CloveOfHeart chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
Charlotte and the others are awfully calm about being held at knifepoint. XD Don't get me wrong, I liked this story, but they take all that pretty well, considering. Also, idk if it was just mentioned bit by bit, but there doesn't seem to be much physical description of Charlotte. I can picture her VOICE and stuff fine, but I dunno what she looks like except dark hair.

Other then that, this was really funny and even had some genuine drama too. Sequel?
iamtyping98 chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
AWESOME!
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great beginning ;)
writer-person2 chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
A great ending to a great story! :)
Demonic lil Angel chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
BEST ENDING EVVVAAAAAA! I think I reared up a little. The story was beautiful girl! :D
UnluckyAmulet chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Wow, I just sat and read through the whole fic, even though I'm supposed to be writing an assignment that's due tomorrow. XD

This fic ia a lot of fun! I didn't really know what to make of Charlotte at first, but she's really grown on me, and she has some pretty funny moments. "What the hell do you want from me, huh? Oh I was sleeping next to you Eddy because, like, my God, you're so studly and stuff and I just can't seem to keep my hands off you," I LOVE that line, it was so funny!

I like all the snarking she has with Eddy, although her relationship with Double D and Ed are cute, too (if not as written about). The chapter where Eddy lets her stay over was so CUTE. Eddy is such an idiot, but that is why we love him. The last few chapters with Delilah have been really intense! I wonder if Eddy's brother is going to show up later?

You could do with a bit of editing in places- scene dividers would be helpful, and you tend to use words incorrectly at times, like "conceded" instead of "conceited", for instance.

One thing that I don't like about the sory (and I say this to be constructive) is Nazz's personality transplant. She's so completely different from how she is in the show that she doesn't even seem like the same person...I figure that you probably want a little drama to spice up Charlotte and Eddy's interactions, but she's so mean it's like the entire reason she exists is JUST to be a bitch to Charlotte. Meh.

Hope to see an update soon!

~Amulet
Emo Princess Addie chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
Haha, I love how much you made this like real life! I actually thought this was REAL until the moment when Ed and Double D! I laughed when Ed asked if this was a game and said Oops! I think Eddy's gonna save the day...or Ed!
writer-person2 chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
That was awesome! :D

And I like the oneshot idea
oh-darling-callie chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
YAY! Please update soon!
Demonic lil Angel chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
Muahahahahahahah! DIEEEEEE! *stabs Micheal* EDDY YOU SON OF A ****! YOU FINALLY ARE A MAN INSTEAD OF A WUSSY RAT! :P I'm glad you finally updated w
CANTfindKEYBORED chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Please update soon! This was an awesome chapter! Loved the whole hostage scene :)
oh-darling-callie chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
More please!
Emo Princess Addie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I've only read a few chapter and I love this story already! Great job on the dialog! Lol, Eddy wanted to take Charlotte's top off! XD