Reviews for Gaining Perspective
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Wow. Fantastic story! You wrote very simple, but that didn't make your story of any less quality. If anything, this style improved it, made it believable and enthralling. Great work :)
casey26334 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow... I really enjoyed this! I love how you went through the timeline with Carlisle's thoughts so we got a look at what he was thinking in each situation. Great job! Loved it!
jmolly chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is great canon Edward, so self-loathing that he doesn't see his value (or anyone else's). One hopes he'll 'grow up' to discover the joy Carlisle takes from having people to love.

Excellent story, hon'. Re-adding you to my Alerts because this didn't show up in my mailbox. Probably part of the regular glitch *rolls eyes*.

xoox

Jess
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I really liked this. I love the fact that we get to see into Edward's head but not about himself but about another person.
ermireallydontcare chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Highly insightful and well writtten. It truly feels like being in Edward's mind.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awwwww I loved it there really aren't alot effect

Father son fanfics I love loved loved this!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Interesting perspective. Edward seems perpetually locked in his 17 year old mind set. This is the perspective of a child, and a selfish one at that. Of course Carlisle had to give up some tranquility and peace of mind when he took on the responsibilities of having a family. But, as any ADULT knows, it is usually worth the sacrifice.
As Clear As Black chapter 1 . 8/19/2010