Reviews for Menage
Kate chapter 1 . 3/31
Read all the way to chapter 7 and it was boring
ghanima77 chapter 45 . 11/3/2017
Wow! Interesting story. I enjoyed seeing Bella start overcoming her past to find love..
YourWriter chapter 45 . 9/4/2017
This was a very interesting read. it could have gone a multitude of different ways, but you've managed to make this an intriguing, funny, sad, and heartwrenching story. I laughed, cried, and may have thrown things in the process of reading this. Well fucking done!
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
james isn't interesting, he's a sick, sadistic monster. to bad the boys aren't vampires in this one, but hopefully the boys will kill him anyway!
BellaTesoro chapter 45 . 6/12/2017
This has been an interesting read. I've left you comments along the way to thank you for keeping this refreshingly different story here for readers like me to find and enjoy. I'll give part 2 a look see too. I hope you will come back to fan fiction and write again.
BellaTesoro chapter 42 . 6/12/2017
Edward, I think, had the best "first" I mean they were all good, but Edward had a little of everything. Slow and romantic and silly and hot and wet and wild...
BellaTesoro chapter 41 . 6/12/2017
I think this was a very moving chapter. Her last living relative is such an important missing part of her history it should for sure be included. Glad you through it in here.
BellaTesoro chapter 40 . 6/12/2017
Vibrator for the win! Who knew guys could appreciate the vibrator on themselves. Fun chapter.
BellaTesoro chapter 39 . 6/12/2017
I have to admit, I'm with Bella, she's too young to be pregnant. Plus how are you going to raise a child with three fathers and one mother? How will the child not feel like a weirdo once they get to school age and know the difference. Also Bella needs to get some control in her life, a direction, some normal freedom from the boys. So I'm happy she's going to college. Can't wait to see what she'll end up majoring in. Maybe a sex therapist, lol.
BellaTesoro chapter 38 . 6/12/2017
Well it looks like there are other chapters to enjoy, so I'll just comment on this holiday one. It's nice they are all happy and accepting of being in love with "us" and more power to them but I wonder what will happen when reality kicks in? I mean if anyone found out about their lifestyle I think it would be most difficult even though they don't seem to care, at all, what people think...I wonder if others found out and would make their working as teachers difficult, Carlisle's reputation as a doctor and other family and friends would think it obscene for sure. But in there little bubble, this Christmas was very sweet. I would have expected that the boys would have gotten her stocking stuffers, loads of girlie things, and a puppy... etc. But their gifts were meaningful.
BellaTesoro chapter 37 . 6/12/2017
Bella is just as much a 'freak' as the boys are, lol, she's still injured, barely able to stand and walk alone, yet she's good to go getting eaten out and giving a BJ, lol, then she needs to brush her teeth and Emmett does it for her, go figure. Good to have some light with all the drama from the past chapters.
BellaTesoro chapter 36 . 6/12/2017
The boys are really being irresponsible just quitting their jobs. They don't all have to be there at the hospital 23/7, Emmett is out with his injury and there is Esme...but alas that's these weirdos. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 34 . 6/12/2017
James needs to be dead I think and Laurent in jail. I'm glad Jasper got his I love you, alone with Bella. But he's so funny, still being his dominant self all going to show her how mad he is...
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 6/12/2017
Great drama in this chapter. It was an added bonus that Carlisle and Esme were in on the save. The boys were so sweet, at Bella's side waiting for her to wake up. And Emmett and Jasper sad that they did not get an I love you from Bella. I want to hear why it was easy to tell Edward and not the others.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 6/11/2017
Victor got what he deserved, let's see how her father gets his. I'm still wondering if Charlie Swan is really Bella's father and James is not.
2,205 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »