Reviews for The War Against Drakath
BlackShadowScythe chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
how about lionfang and the golden onslaught?
BlackShadowScythe chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
I love the dreams. You reveal things nicely :) any tips?
BlackShadowScythe chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
good details but dialogue needs work. try coming up with dialogue that is unique to your character. characters in books, movies and even real people have different styles of speech.

Some factors to take into account when doing dialogue are:
1. Personality
blackmagic's lines are a bit more sinister that's good, but you can't make all "evil" characters have similar speech patterns as her. Specific personalities are always the best. try tweaking the personalities of some of your favorite book characters (tv works too, but try to choose from the more serious shows. it's ok to a one goofy character in the mix, but it should be a secondary character).

2. Background
Trying making dialogue distinctive to a character's background. For example characters like Alteon and Seppy should have more serious and complex then say Artix and your OCs since they are from a higher social class.

Again good details and congrats on being super dedicated :D
BlackShadowScythe chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I just started a story with the same concept as you. I really sorry, but I've been planning it out for about a year now and I didn't realized someone else already wrote a book adaption of AQW. I read yours a bit and it's really good, but I'm glad to announce that I plan on taking mine in a different direction so I hope your not offended by me doing the same thing as you. :)
Guest chapter 39 . 9/10/2013
Chapter 39 was too short maybe you can make chapter 40 a longer one please
kiby chapter 39 . 9/5/2013
cmon update chapter 40 quickly as possible please
Kiby chapter 39 . 8/31/2013
I suggest you add a new character to their team because im getting kind of bored with on ly the three of them fighting chaos
Guest chapter 39 . 8/28/2013
Nice story but maybe you can update a little bit faster please
Kiby chapter 39 . 8/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE Chapter 40 soon
Guest chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
good chapter update soon
Flan-Sama chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
There needs to be a character of the new Time-Killer Class
But dosent have that Face.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/24/2013
Please update as quickly as possible
Guest chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
please update chapter 40 as soon as possible
kiby chapter 39 . 8/22/2013
Thx for updating i really love your story
update soon please