Reviews for Welcome Home
marian93 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is officially the way it went after the series in my mind. So, there. You're canon. :)
Jackie Mag chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Nice story. Interesting way of presenting it with differences in POV.

Let me know if you'd beta read for me. I have 7 stories on this website. Thanks.
soul1essharpy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Still breaks mine, too! Love the fic!
HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I tried to send you a pm, but you don't have a way to from your profile, so this is the only way.

I'm writing my first QAF story even though I'm not new to fanfiction. I've been going through the beta profiles and I would prefer someone who has actually written QAF. I'm pretty good with spelling and grammar although I do make some mistakes at times. I mostly need a beta for typos or if I leave out words as I type. I tend to be a fast typer and I don't always read over what I put on the computer. I may need to bounce ideas of you, especially if I get writing block. I've written out a basic plot. It may change slightly as I write; nothing is set in stone, but here it is. Let me know if you're interested. I already have the first chapter written and I'm halfway through the second.

Post season 5, About a year after Justin left for New York, Brian fucks someone more then once. Justin lets him go to explore the new relationship. Justin isn’t angry and Brian isn’t an asshole. They keep a friendship and talk on the phone. Brian still supports Justin’s art by going to gallery showings and making sure he’s okay financially. Justin is still interested in Brian’s life and never holds what happened against Brian.

Two years after the breakup, Justin will become a father. Daphne and her husband don’t want kids since they’re both career driven, but Daphne agrees with her husband’s blessing to carry a child that Justin will gain sole custody of. Brian had given Justin advice about how to go about it and a contract is made up and signed so Daphne can’t go back on her word.

Two more years pass. Justin is now more established as an artist and Brian’s business is doing well. Although the guy Brian fucked more then once is still in the picture, Brian realized that awhile after the breakup that the only reason he was interested was because he was lonely. He had gotten used to Justin being around and he didn't know what to do with an empty loft. He doesn’t tell Justin though as Justin had begun dating an art professor at a nearby college, who has twin boys, in New York. (I’m not sure how long it took for the realization. I probably won’t say.)

Tragedy strikes. Lindsey and Mel who had moved back from Toronto less then a year ago, is killed in a car crash. Luckily the kids were with Deb. Michael and Ben get custody of JR and Brian gets custody of Gus. There’s a stipulation in the will that Gus and JR must be able to see each other as much as possible. Justin of course comes for the funeral.

The guy Brian fucked leaves because he doesn’t want to be with someone with the responsibility of a kid. Of course Brian is not upset. Justin knows Brian has never taken care of Gus full time and offers to help for awhile, even though he has his own child (most likely will be a girl). As he’s more established in the art world with an agent, he can paint from anywhere and get by with only visits to New York. Things happen.

I haven't thought of much more after that, but Brian and Justin will end up together.

I pmed a couple of others, but let me know if you're interested.
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This fic breaks my heart a little bit, even if it also puts it back together.
jennayo chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I cried because of 513, it was a cruel, cruel, crue, joke on us. At the end, they should have had Justin come back and surprise Brian, but no. :(

Anyways, I loved this story, I love how you wrote it, and their personailities. :D
Enaid Mora chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
We all know this is how it should have been! I loved it and it is perfect.
J. C. Hunter chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I'm gonna go watch the show and look out for the scenes that i can piece together so this becomes an actual episode thingy in my mind. I think you've done an awesome job in keeping them in character. Especially Brian. No tears no touchy-feely emotions bursting out of him cause he finally couldn't take it cause he's Brian Kinney.

I especially love the part where you said "But you'll never tell him, he doesn't need to know, as unimportant and none-of-his-business as the fact that he'll be the first person other than your son to sleep with you in this bed." It's just so him to not say it but actually do it.

It's like that scene where he came back from chicago and the first thing he did was to look for Justin in that nonchalant tone and it's all left unsaid that Justin was the first one he wanted to tell and all. God. I love them both. Sorry about gushing. Lol.
Do chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
sweet ;-) and so right... (unlike 513...)
Lulu Black chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wonderful. 513 still breaks my heart too. I am too much of a romantic to not cry when I watch it.
Predec2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
That was wonderful! I hated the ending, too - so bittersweet and not at all what I would have wanted - what ALL us BJ shippers would have wanted - but your ending makes up for it. So emotion-filled and poignant;I can certainly see it happening that way. So many details that I loved about it - from the part about Gus being the only person who had slept in the bed with him to the photograph on his desk. I can see it all in my mind's eye. Thanks for writing - well done!