Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
TechnoFool chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Dear author,
I love this story, I love you, and I love this pairing. Thank you for making this.
kayeny chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I'm so glad you wrote a second chapter x3 It's an awesome story and you are a great writer!
Amberr-Ink chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
O.O Ahah! That was so... so... fucking awesome. That part in the first part "he was going to be a dirty bastard JUST ONE MORE TIME" had me laughing pretty hard, man. All in all it was insanely sexy, which says a lot. If only there were more like this. xD
GiggleSnortBangDead chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I'll be honest, at the beginning, I was a little put off with all the, you know, violation of sleeping Kyle. But, I really did like the story! And, the sex at the end was fantastic!
3912 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I absolutely loved this! Great writing. My favourite K2 story love, keep up the great work 3
Tamaka Haru chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
this story so needs more reviews
angel-feather-keeper chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
hehehehehehehehehe, Kyle has now been owned, F*cked, and tagged. Lulz
MerryMinstrel chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
lovely story, hun!

the flow is great,

just the right amount of humour.

and sexy, of course ;D

your writing is really a pleasure to read...

...urhurr /u/
azngirlLH chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Thank you for a great story! What I love most about this chapter is the suspense you build up. My eyes were glued to the screen and I could not take them off. Keep it the good work.
sharki chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
DUDE. this story needs waaaay more reviews. that was probably the best written sex scene I have ever read on this site. write more smut. D
Emy chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Yay! You made it into a two shot! Finally, Kyle and Kenny got togther! XD This chapter was awesome~ I am not just saying that because there was a sex scene. XD It made me laugh too! XD Poor Kyle! The rug burned his ass! XD ;p Anyway, seriously, thanks for doing this so quick! *hugs the awesome writer/stranger* You're awesome! w
emy chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
yes! a contination will be awesome! I loved this sooo much! XD Poor Kyle had his dream come true, but sadly he was out while it happened! Gosh, Kenny, you could have taken him seriously! XD Aaahhh, you both love/like each other! And yet you are not together! Wah! Well, please make a continuation! Please!