Reviews for Collateral Damage
Quinntana2 chapter 5 . 5/21
:)(: The dialogue is great. Kate is so defensive and indecisive. I laughed quite a bit when she fell out of the tree. I love Juliet.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 5/21
:)(: Haha...Kate's thoughts make me laugh. "...Let's all be touchy together"- So funny. Jack and Juliet believing she's trying to kill them..also rather amusing.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 5/21
:)(: It's fun to see how worked up Kate is getting. I can't wait to read how they actually get together.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 5/21
:)(: Juliet is so mysterious and speaks in riddles. I like it though. It's funny how frustrated Kaye gets.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/21
:)(: I like Claire's sly jokes about Kate and Juliet. Excellent start. Interesting pairing.
Grace chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
OMG i love this story️
Entiinatenti chapter 23 . 10/8/2014
omg i absolutely loved this story, the dialogue was hilarious... but... where's the next chapter?
Guest chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
I need there to be more of this!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2013
Such a great story! Please update!
Kauhalee chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Aww, I really like this story. Sad to see in end.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
I know it's been a long time since this story was updated but its one of my absolute favorites and I would love to read more! Pretty please update?
4. Black Queen chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I loved it! write more about Juliet and Kate pleasee.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
Really love this story! Please update soon cant wait to see whats gonna happen next and there are not enough good kate/juliet stories out there!
dajwoh chapter 23 . 7/29/2012
please do update/finish it soon! just about to get to the good stuff ;)
Never-Forget-Never-Forgive chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hahahahaha! Cute, funny and... sexy! It's a very good begining, I'm going to read all day long I think

Good job, Miss :)