Reviews for Pure true Love
KatieDean0343 chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
I loved it. Loved them on the show and hated when they broke them up. This is the way it should have been. Would love to read more about them. I just don't think I can handle her and what's his face together. It turns my stomach... Keep writing and I will keep reading.
puage chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
great chapter!
mia chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
ohhh myy GOD it is just the way it should have been lol

i seriously just saw the most amazing wedding ever lol

u did nd even more awesome job then i taught it would be,

great writing techniques just beautiful
puage chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
great chapter! Can't wait for the wedding.
mia chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
all i could say is awesome,cant waite for the rest dow:)

amazing and great writing
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
Good Chapter! Is Starr going to be ok? I hope they find her! Update Soon!
puage chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
Just caught up on the chapters...wonderful story! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
coccabell chapter 16 . 11/22/2010
Continues to be good.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
Good Chapter! Loved the moment between Starr and Cole, sooo romantic! Can't wait to read what happens next!
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
Good Chapter! James is really getting out of hand with this! Can't wait to read what happens next!
puage chapter 14 . 11/9/2010
Yep, getting intense! Can't believe how crazy you've made James. Very entertaining.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
Good chapter! Loved the Cliffhanger! Who did here him? prob. his brother Ford or maybe even Nate. When will Starr and Cole's wedding be? Can't wait to read what happens next!
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
WOO nice cliffhanger! Todd is going to get James so badly! Can't wait to read what happens!
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
Good Chapter! James is really starting to get on my nerves with the whole stalking thing. Can't wait to read what you have planned for Sole's wedding! Update soon :)
starrNcole chapter 11 . 10/30/2010