Reviews for Never Let You Go
skullcandy-chan chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
O...MG PLZ..PLZ ANOTHER CHAPTER! :'D eee! x3 i loved it! icant wait till dah next chap *Q*
AnaBananabby chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
awww come on you cant leave this story! :[[[[ its tooooo amazing...
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
...Why didn't I review yet? Holy crap, this story is awesome so far, please tell me you're going to update it! Soon? :D

And I didn't mind that you... "jumped into the bed-Sladin too fast" *grin*

Keep up the great work,

~Yumi
lilbit1016 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
i like it please update
mangadeba chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I really like your story! I'm rereading it now! However, I feel like in the first chapter Robin gives in too easily, he should give his team more credit. That might just be me. .
heromail.com chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
like your chapter story so

far it was pretty good one. hope

you can write more soon update soon

if you can.
mangadeba chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I loooooooooove this story. Your descriptions are wonderful! :D
Sladin5Ever chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Ending was priceless :D I loved that part a lot, lol. I saw a few funky typos but I'm too lazy to point them out, sorry XP Anyway, looking forward to more! I'd re-read a few times before posting (I check almost 5-6 times, especially if I pause the writing for a bit (I will go back and re-read to make sure everything's in order) It can be a pain to do, but better than having a lot of mistakes, jah? Looking forward to more (I already said that but whatever XD)
jk chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Aw, poor Robin, so confused!
fanmail.com chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
like this story so far it's

pretty good.
KiwuLove chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
: DDDDD love-love-loved it! MORE! ahahaha I love Red X oh my josh, pleaseeee. that's ahwsome right there! MORE PLEASE! and will this turn into a sladin x thing :3 or will it stay as sladin?
catmail.com chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
update soon if you got

a minute it's pretty good

so like the story.
heromail.com chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
update soon if you can good

story so far like it.
RantoJax chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
great fic dude :D
Sladin5Ever chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
God I would help with drabble ideas but I need them too XD So maybe just one word? Panther (first thing that came to mind) Not sure how you can turn that into anything, but good luck to ya!