Reviews for Hollow Men
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 1 . 2/27
Is Angeal going to die this time? Please say no; the though of it makes me sad.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Nice story.
1sunfun
zexydemyx66 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
awwww. please write more.
Alpha Centarus chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I have read yesterday again and while I do think that it was a very good story I also believe that in rewriting it you will make it better than before. I enjoyed this new and improved chapter. However I beg of you please please pretty please do not kill angeal. You can do anything but kill, maim, and decapitate him. I beg of you. Whew. Now on a lighter point I LOVE you details and precision when dealing with a new scene. I greatly admire that.

Please keep writing and I look forward to new chapters.
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
not bad i liked both versoins so far i look forward to reading the next chapters
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
It's really great. -
devil M chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I like this new beginning...will be looking forward for it
RogerDering chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Well I already left my though with the last chapter of Yesterday, Again but I'll give you advice. If you have to give ranks, make them officier ranks for SOLDIER

Third Class: EnsignSecond LieutenantFirst Lieutenant

Second Class: CaptainMajor

First Class: Lieutenant ColonelColonelBrigadier General (For Sephiroth, I don't think SOLDIER would be larger then a brigade anyway)

Also Cloud was weak of mind, but built like a tank.
Aesir23 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I read through all of "Yesterday, Again" before I came right over here and I have to say that I'm definitely liking the rewrite so far. I hope you update soon!
LoliBat chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very interesting so far :D I like it a lot. Is Angeal going to die again so early? TTTT
DragonBlade00 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
nice chapter, a little better then the previous story's first chapter.

I'll add this under alert, mainly because of

(I don't know if this is a yaoi) fic.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hmmm...I like this prologue better compared to the first. xD UPDATE!
Redworc chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I will admit to you being a little sad that you are starting the story again, but I definitely like what you've done with the chapter. It makes a lot more sense and flows better. I love the story, and hope it doesn't take you too long to catch up to where you were in the first story. Anyways, I hope you continue!
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Very cool. Kinda wonder where Zack is right now. Can you drown in the Lifestream? Anyway, hope you update soon!
Nephelae chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Ah Wonderful to see you haven't completely given up on 'Yesterday, Again' somewhat (Subconsciously driven by boredom?) Now if only I'd actually finished Yesterday, Again before looking at this. ;

To compare the two preludes, quite honestly I see very little difference. Maybe a bit more detail has been added, but I'm merely struck skeptical by the similarities. _

Regardless I'm exited to see this story on a rewrite! Though you must remember that Characterization is the key! Oh, and that run-on sentences are the DEVIL! (i.e. Minerva's description, Para. 3, line 2.)

But regardless- I'm utterly thrilled (if not surprised) to see an attempt of a rewrite in general. Just don't forget that characterization is the key this time. And to, you know, avoid run-on sentences in the near future. *Coughs towards paragraph three*

But otherwise I'm thrilled to have something else to possibly look forward on my alerts. Keep it up, ne? d(-o)

Kudos!