Reviews for Forgotten Hope
StrawberriCat chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Please tell me this isn't over. Tell me this is just a slight break in this super amazing story! Because I love it! I wanna see more Comedian and Jack story, and it would be so cool if Deadpool was introduced! Really, really hoping you continue this!
RorschachinBlueJeans chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Okay! This story is phenomenal! Though I really think you should bring Deadpool back! Like how in the Origins, him coming back. It would be an awesome twist, and possible conflict if you set it right!
12ofHearts chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
This keeps getting funnier.

Am loving the three W's

Walter, Wade and Wolverine.

In AGONY that Ror is already dead by the time Jack is coherent.
12ofHearts chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Of course Logan begs to differ about Jack being a runt.

And Logan would know, he's even shorter than Ror. Ror being 5'4-5'5 depending on what you're reading, and Wolverine is, in canon, only 5'3.

Yeah, despite being played by 6'someodd Hugh Jackman.
12ofHearts chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
The kids name is...Jack...Blake? That's funny.

Also, LOVE Ror and Deadpool as brothers.
Mel chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Wow. This is pretty unique and definitely awesome. I want to read more, now!, but you seem to be taking your time with it so I'll try to restrain my flailing. I have to say, most of my favorite scenes are in the past chapters (teenage Walter standing there grunting at Eddie while Wade rambles - the both of them being brotherly and looking out for their baby brother - heart of ice, melted - Mr. Morton - sock on his head - HJ being talked down because of Jack - and so on!), but I really like Jack and Logan in the present chapters as well. Using Logan's uncomfortable, slightly guilty pov in the graveyard was great. I really want to see Walter in more (what passes as) brotherly time, because the idea of him with family is kinda mind-blowing. :) Good luck with the next chapter!
Tulip chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
I want to see more of this story. It is an unusual fusion, to say the least, but you make it work so well! Loving Jack's Walter voice too. :D
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
"Deep in Eddie's chest, a trickle of water dripped from his heart of ice."

Great line.

Generally, I don't like OCs.

But this story started so awesome and I really love your writing style, I just have to read on :D
dude chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
just found this fic it's awsome
G-POW chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
OOOooh man, this was good. Really really can't wait to see what happens next. Loving the Rorschach voice in Jack's head.
adw chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
awsome story please update
Cyberbutterfly chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
God- I'm loving this story! It's just so unique and different...

Okay- so I've got nothing when it comes to ideas... Mostly because I don't know enough about Marvel or Deadpool comics to even make a less than educated guess, never mind a correct one.

So- I'm going to instead talk about the "priceless" moments you've got going on in this chapter.

Wade liking Golden Girls... Oh, man- that's just too rich, too PERFECT to be anything but cannon from now on in my mind... And, on that note- can I have permission to use it in my piece of Deadpool fiction? (Something Wicked this way Comes)

So- the kid brushes his teeth, and uses a half quart of shampoo... There's a story all of it's own in that one sentence. Made me laugh just as hard.

Oh- and BEAUTIFUL moment where you have Wade muttering in his sleep about Yellow Boxes and Stupid Skrulls (the one reference I DID get)... Just about choked I was laughing so hard.

And the whole conversation between JJ (forever he shall be known to me) and Hooded Justice- Fan- FREAKIN- tastic!

"My Brother... I'ma go get him"

"How about you... Don't?"

Just the image of this big hulking figure, out for revenge, having this sweet and innocent conversation with Jack in the middle of his room... Couldn't stop chuckling through the whole scene.

Anyway- I've gushed enough, so I'll just say Excellent chapter... and don't worry- characters stayed enough of themselves to not feel overly OOC... Honestly- I do think that your spot on to how the characters would react if this was the situation they found themselves in. (Even The Comedian)
Cyberbutterfly chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
God... This is just getting better and better.

Loving Jack (don't worry- he's not coming across as emo- just a kid going through a lot of stuff) and the fact that he bumps into Logan of all people is great. (I mean, considering his personality/family history, Jack's going to be drawn to him more than most)

Also- THANK YOU for not holding to much to X-men movie cannon (especially the 3rd monster) I was born and raised on the orginal comic books, as well as the 90's tv series (which, for all it's hookiness, really took on some deep issues) So I'm actually more drawn to stories where people do there own take on it, rather than following the mainstream "movie mania".

A continued well done job and I await (somewhat patiently- I understand busy) for the next chapter.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/2/2010

Okay, so at first I was thinking "I don't know about this"... Time skewing not an issue for me by the way... But then I thought "Hell- some of the best stuff I've read on here was someone taking a bizarre idea and rolling with this"

And then I read the damn thing... This is going to be GREAT!

Rorschach, Deadpool, and I presume Wolverine as brothers... Semi raised by THE COMEDIAN... There just gonna put the "Fun" right back into dysfunction, ain't they.

Okay, seriously... It all works... At first, I sorta wondered about the Comedian actually playing dad.. But then, I figure, he probably just sees this as another punchline. Walter, Wade, and Jack works too. Jack's a little too young to have personality coming through, but I can totally see the characters coming out in the other boy.

Can't wait to see the next chapter... You HAVE to keep the insanity flowing on this.
Flutter Flight chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Deadpool and Rorschach? Whoa. Anyways, you have me for a reader. I don't mind alternating past and present. So yeah, this looks like it's going to be intereeeeesting.

Out of curiosity, have you read any of the Deadpool comics? I'm only asking because the comics are different than the movie. Though with this being AU it might not make a difference.