Reviews for Internal Affairs
KymSkyren chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I Love this Oneshot ~ it is so kawaii at the
End and the lemons were hot! ;D
Soya Pie chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Cute story! Made me have a silly grin ;)
Kurosaki's theone chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I had a lot of fun reading this! Thanks for posting
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This so reminded me of a yaoi manga I have read. The same concept - but it was a nice read. liked the writing style and the flow in the story. :D
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
heeheehee! that was great! i loved it and i cant wait to read some more of your stories! XD
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Omg like right in the middle it sooo reminded me of how grimmjow was like I hate those god damn eyes in the real story because he says Ichi thinks little of him and how he's lower than him. An in the middle of this one that's sorta the same! A tad bit ooc but that's how it's supposed to be it's an au! And omg that was freakin adorable at the ending! I love every part of this story! Especially that random letter 'a'
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I like fluff too. Good job! This was cute and sexy and I love Grimmjow! Awesome job!
Racey chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I honestly don't know why you don't have more reviews for this! It's excellent, and well-written. I loved it! You did a wonderful job here!
EmoKitty1213 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
that was great _ i loved it. greatest GrimIchi i've read in my life
Kahlem chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Haha, so cute and funny :) the ending made me smile
miszxbrii chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
lol that was so damn sweet and cute and smexy.
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hee! That was really, really cuute. XD I giggled out loud at the ending. Ah, the fluff! I thoroughly enjoyed that, tanks fer the read! :D