Reviews for Prelude in C
1853kaz chapter 14 . 9/19
The research is amazing. I can't really tell you how good this is than to say it feels as if I've read it before, it is so completely harmonious with everything I've believed about these fascinating characters :)
1853kaz chapter 10 . 9/19
Ahh, tough :)
1853kaz chapter 9 . 9/19
So so good, faithful to them both :)
1853kaz chapter 6 . 9/18
What admirable characters they are. You do their thoughts such justice :)
1853kaz chapter 5 . 9/18
Love it :)
1853kaz chapter 3 . 9/18
Pretty perfectly in sync with canon :)
1853kaz chapter 2 . 9/18
Excellent! :)
1853kaz chapter 1 . 9/18
So many years, I have read recs for this story, so many authors have referred to it as the definitive canon backstory. First chapter, I have to say I agree! :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 37 . 8/13
Neat story! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 12 . 8/2
Fascinating epiphany resolution here! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 3 . 7/19
Neat story; nicely done. :) Thanks for writing!
flecour chapter 37 . 12/9/2015
That was an amazing story all the way through, Im so glad I stumbled upon it.
Bryana101 chapter 37 . 11/16/2015
I never really thought I would be interested in Carlisle and Edward's story, yet you wrote it so beautifully and so true to their characters that I was blown away.
Thank you for writing this part of the tale, and opening my mind to further Bella-less tales. It has been a true pleasure!
NoWayWithWords chapter 37 . 11/15/2015
I loved, loved, LOVED this story! What a perfect representation of Carlisle, Edward, and Esme! I'm actually a little disappointed in Stephenie's guide, I liked your timeline much better (and Edward claiming Carlisle as his father in Rochester, rather than his brother in law).

It was so hard for me to put this down, I found myself reading during every bathroom break at work, at home between loads of laundry and the demands of my kids, even at red lights while in my car (I was honked at more than a few times when the light turned green!). Thank you so much for creating a world I could find so believable, with feelings so true to the characters, it feels like it belongs with canon.
BridieM chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
Abso'bloomin'lutely brilliant. Thank you.
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »