Reviews for Prelude in C
fatpotatoe chapter 6 . 8/16
I like seeing how their relationship changing from strangers to companions and the chemistry going from hostile to warm. I enjoy the writing. thanks.
lyn chapter 36 . 5/8
You are truly a very good writer. You. Caused Mr yo tear up reading the part when Edward comes home. Congratulations.
Lyn chapter 19 . 5/2
Edward is admirable, so down to earth and helpful.
lyn chapter 8 . 4/29
You are a talented writer, reading about Edward and Carlisle is so interesting, it's like I am there with them. Thank yoy
I enjoyed reading this. Thank you
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
If you are not one, you have a great potential of studying psychology. Carlisle's toughts are extremely real-like and realistic. It seems that you knew them, both, and they shared every thought and feeling with you...to enlighten the rest of us
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I allready love them both, but I just fell "hrad over hills" with your characters. Absolutely amazing
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Oh, my. I can't find proper words. This was amazing !
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
wonderfull "prelude". Wonderfull Carlisle, and poor Edward
Josephine chapter 30 . 8/16/2014
Dear all the other names are used
I am reading your story and I just have to say that you're an amazing writer. Your writing style is beautiful and delightful to read. On Fanfiction, so many writers have breathtaking plots but their grammar ruins it all. But your story is actually something I would read for writing practice. Your analogies *sighs* Woman, your story is worth publishing. You've put your heart and soul into this book and this shows. I am so so lucky that I came across this in Zoya Zalan's favorite stories. I don't know you but I admire you, idolize you. Thank you for writing such an amazing story, sharing the fairytale in your head with the rest of us.
Keep Writing,
Be happy,
Lots of love,
Josephine
Earthspark chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
This fic is amazing. Your attention to detail is deeply appreciated- it always makes me happy when writers do research. You have lovely word usage and great characterizations. I really enjoyed this. Thank you so much for writing! _
Beans827 chapter 37 . 3/9/2014
Bravo! bravo! I am standing and clapping wildly at the culmination of this beautiful symphony you have masterfully woven. It was a treasure to read this and I thank you so much for sharing it with us. I can tell you put SO MUCH of your time and effort and very soul into this and I appreciate it so much. I am so glad that my reviews have gotten you over the 1,000 mark, but everyone should have read this and reviewed. It was perfect. And WAYYYY better than SM would have written it so again, I say Bravissimo! And blessings to you and yours. Good night!
Beans827 chapter 36 . 3/9/2014
Oh, so Edwqrd was only gone for his rebellious period for 3 1/2 years. For some reason I thought it was a full decade. But thankfully he wizened up sooner than that. I am so glad he came home and I loved that he said he was their son. Great great way to bring it full circle.
Beans827 chapter 35 . 3/9/2014
Wow...a lot going on for those two boys! I am glad Edward is finally seeing himself more clearly. I am sad to think this is coming to an end but it has been so absolutely wonderful to read. I can't thank you enough for this awesome tale.
Beans827 chapter 34 . 3/9/2014
Yes, your research and knowledge of music astounds me. It really has added a whole other dimension to this fic. Absolutely amazing. I'm glad Edward let Carlisle know that he was okay. It's going be a long ten years for them all.
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »