Reviews for A Little Less Than Obvious
Celaj15 chapter 3 . 6/24/2014
That last scene with Yamato... Lol funny as hell. Great story.
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Lol, classic
XxAceLawxX chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
LOL i loved this story!
inspired-by-Dream chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
ok this is really... a big "LOL" for the story

too funny, and I just like how you clearly showed yamato's emotional turmoil

a good and funny one!
inspired-by-Dream chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
lol, this is totally funny! u should have put this into the category of humor as well
yuriama sohma chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
OMG, I tried typing Koushirou into OpenOffice, DOES try and change it to 'desirous'!LMAO!
KeyRing chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I LOVE this story! It's perfect that it's told from Yamato's pov, he always gets left out of Taishirou stories even though he and Taichi are still close. Terrific!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Can't breath...

*inhales a few times*

Okay, so from crying till my eyes are red to laughing till my face is red.

You're good.

So that was a can of awesome. I really enjoyed it. I'm still chuckling. The image of Yamato fainting? Freakin' A.

You made my day.

Moon Ecstasy chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Oh my god. I have to pause. I can't stop laughing. It hurts! AHHAHAHAHA!

This is seriously classic. I love it! Poor Yamato, he's going to implode or something.

*chuckles hysterically*

BKwriter chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Goodness xD The image of Yamato fainting was the most hilarious.

Great fanfic. I would definitely read this again in my spare time!
Freddy Crab chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Hee hee, Izzy and Tai made me laugh D Evil smile
Ivona9297 chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
i died laughing at the last part
Small Fox chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
A good story. Well written with a nice flow with a few funny moments thrown in.
Davisfan chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Wow. I loved that story. Hated the Sorato bits though. Hate that pairing so much. They have nothing in common at all and the pairing came outta nowhere. No evidence to support them.

Anyways back to your story it was amazing. I was in tears with laughter. Also only too right Tai should have someone special. Takenouchi and little Kari aren't the only ones that should have someone special. Though having said that Kari and TK didn't get together in the anime anyway so don't mind reading that. Though would love to see a Daikari.

Also to be honest I don't view Kari as one of the originals since she was only with them a short while. She didn't have to adapt to the place the way the others did. She didn't have to suffer or learn lessons to get her crest to glow. Plus she changed into a brat. lol.

Anyways though, I loved this story. Tai and Izzy rock!
Takato the dreamer chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
LOL. That's awesome. When he finally got the party together, I started thinking, "Wouldn't it be awesome if Matt was the only one oblivious?" xDD But the way it worked out was awesome. Then when Kari knew, I was saying to myself, "PLEASE say that she told TK!" XDDD Because then his own brother would have known XDD Awesome story. Im debating about reading your other story. Dunno about the charicter death... this fic is great though :)