Reviews for The One With Kurt's 17th Birthday
MB chapter 1 . 6/3
My god, this is the best story I have ever read! A sequel is a must. Thank you for this!
gleek chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Please write more about the hardy boys and Kurt! It's so fun to read and I hope you continue to make more story's of them.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Great read!
I love the story and Makes me interested in the Hardy brother books
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
XD funny and one of the bestest crossover combos EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hilarious, Frank and Joe were really funny especially the Jocedes!
aggressivelycalm chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
i absoluetly loved every single word of this. So funny, witty, well-written, you got the characters DOWN, your OCs are adorable, the puckurt relationship is perfect...i really thought I was going to fall off my chair laughing when joe and frank were introduced...they're hilarious!
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I think me faving this story pretty much says it all, but this was hilarious and sweet to boot, I almost got cavities.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I loved this story! One of my favorites! The original characters were awesome and I really liked Kurt's relationship with his family.
WildFireBurnsTheForest chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
DAMN! I wish that I could write like this! It was AMAZING... And not just 'meh'
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
i'm kinda inappropriately in love with you right now...
JessicaJooney chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I have never "met" Kurt's extended family befor, but these people are AWESOME!
Whiteghost37 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I love this! It was so cute. I really love family reunions with Kurt involved. And Noah was so sweet. Thank you for this.
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I LOVED THIS! Absolutely hilarious xD
GleekyPenguin chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I really laughed while reading this, it was great.

Can I just say that I love the whole family?

I wish my family were this awesome.

I didn't catch the Veronica Mars references, though. (I didn't really pay attention to them. I feel like such a bad VM fan.)
nessyschu chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh my gosh, you made the Hardy boys his cousins. I love you. That was so incredibly awesome!