Reviews for Cat's Random Thoughts
Crazy Freakshow chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
The Cade adorableness of this is just TOO much! I burst out laughing when Cat kept on talking while the camera was off. You were really good at doing Jade and Cat's perspective. I can imagine Jade and Cat actually saying all this stuff on the show. AWESOMENESS!
JustAdorkable379 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
AW. This was so cute! Can you continue? For me?

*signature cute smile*

Less than 3!

-Just
fyeahobsessed chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I reallyy loved this story! It was really good and it gave me an idea for a fanfic i want to write!
messa medi chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
thnx for such a good story.

u r a wonderful writer.

keep doin it.
ItsMeSomeRandomGirl chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Cute! i can imagine cat all like "hmmm...i love my hair, i love my locker, i love red velvet cupcakes, i love bubbles, i love jade..."
ShyRainbow chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Awwwhhh! Cat is just incredible cute in this story! You match her personality exactly! And everything made sense in this fic of just what 'is supposingly' suppose to be happening in Cat's mind when she was making those video. When I watched that video of her and Jade behind cameras, I was like: 'woah! Jade in Cat's room? Awesome!'

Awesome story. I liked it a lot. Although you hade some grammar errors and spelling errors.
RainboIsland chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Aww that was cute. You write Cat really gooooood (to many O's *giggle*)
LenoraWinsdale chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Cute. I was going to write a story about her random thoughts, but you beat me to it.
volksgti94 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Yea, so I literally just finished watching Cats random thoughts, when I found this, and I love it. Its so cute how jades getting butterflies from cat :) oh, and how she has a little soft spot for her too. Lol, anyways I loved it. Hope you're continuing it!
K9GM3 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Still cute, still like it... Not much else to say, really.
Obsessivetoapoint chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Very cute! Can't wait for you to update! :D
CrissyAvocado chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
ooohhh please post more this could really have a great potential of being a great story post more soon please and thak you :)
CrissyAvocado chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
awww this story is cute hehehe post more soon
K9GM3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awww... That was cute. I liked it.