Reviews for Forever's Going to Start Tonight
MarinaDelRey-42 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Wow, what a story! Loved it. You should do a prequel or something since this one was so short.

Anyway, great story and I am glad at the end Shane got exactly what he deserved!
x0allisonqt0x chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
I'm soo glad we ended up finding a name for Mini Chris x)

Cody is sooooo adorable and I'm so glad that Chris survived the surgery!D.

I love this story(:
SpiceGirl chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Brilliant story. Someone mentioned a prequel. You should give it a shot. :)
KityKat-1 chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Your story rocks! Wasn;t expecting it to be so short but is was a fun read all the same.
Feeling Lucky chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Do we have to see it end? :( I enjoyed every chapter and I am so glad Chris and Mickie are together.
WWECenaFan chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY!
Kennedy2006 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Awww, this was so good. At first I thought Chris was actually dead.

And HAHAHAHAHA, Shane's going to prison! Meet the new bitch boys!
JVottoGurl chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Oh no, it over? AHHHHHHH!

Just kidding. I really liked this story. You should do a sequel. Or better yet, a prequel!
Hailey Ambrose chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
awesome ending. i love this story so much. awesome job on it.
Marrymebrandon chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Yay, Shane's ass got convicted, and thank God Chris lived.

I love that name Cody.

Great story.
Lil'-AngelwWings chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I LOVED this story. Short but sweet. I can't thank you enough for doing this challenge. You rock.
Bethany-Q chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Wow, you had meworried. First I thought Shane was going to get off scott-free, then I though Chris had actually died.

I really enjoyed reading this story. Sorry to see it end. Maybe you can do a prequal or something and show how Shane and Mickie's relationship led to her getting into a relationship with John, or even why she broke it off in the fist place. And at the same time show what happened between Melina and John and why they broke up and how Melina ended up with Shane.
QueenofQueens chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
This was an absolutely beautiful story. You are quite the writer!
MaggotAngel chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
That was good, when I first started reading the chapter I thought Chris had died with the way you had it worded out then when I got towards the end and he was with the baby, I was like "Holy crap, he's alive!"

Great work!
Feeling Lucky chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
"Please, wake up," he begged to himself as the pain started to fade slightly, the light becoming a little brighter. "Please... just wake up..."

Yes, Chris better wake up!