Reviews for The Coming DAiZ
Mew Mew the Hero chapter 12 . 3/1
The Coming DAiZ is amazing :):D I've seen both of JoD and NiGHTS into Dreams. Sooooooo... the vision I see for this story and how the characters look are from both games? I like the JoD. Don't know why but it is amazing. Keep up the awesome work, Amelia! :):):):):):)
Kittycat0521 chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Please update soon! Im on the edge of my seat wanting more! *Pulls out jackle and reala plussies*
Moxie03 chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
I really hope. Update soon, but by the looks of the date of the last one, I'm guessing it won't happen anytime soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Please please please update its so hard to find a good NiGHTS fic with a male NiGHTS please update
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
this is good!
Midnight Prince chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Dude please continue, i really like the story so much!
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
This is super good. Please continue on soon!
Midnight Prince chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
I'll be looking forward for it.
EmilytheNeko chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
M.T. Hart chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
This is by far the best NiGHTS fanfiction evah! _ I can't wait for the next chapter to come, so please please please please PUH-LEAZE update a new one! I want to know if DAiZ is going to fall for Nights or Reala!
ppgXrrb20 chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
...Um you forgot to change it to say a few things in chapter 9, it still says Chapter 8 - The Purple Menace up top.
ppgXrrb20 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
The story going great I can't wait to read the next chapter. Just out curiosity, why is it taking a really long since you posted? Sorry if that was a bit rude, please forgive me.
Anonabro chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Wow... just... wow. This story is probably what got me into the NiGHTS fandom and FanFiction as a whole. The fact you're continuing... this is amazing! I kind of gave up hope for a second there, (bad Anonabro! *slaps wrist*) but I can't wait for more.

Good luck on the rewrites and future chapters.
zgirl16 chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I love this story and i can't wait to see more! i hope it's DAiZ/Reala...
CatGirlFireflare chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I can't wait to see the rest! This story is awesome!