Reviews for Before Shen Yin and Pi Li MIT
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hehe, I'm re-re-reading this... _;;: I'm not weird, am I?

You wrote that Shi De was reading while he ate. I do that, at breakfast and lunch. x3
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
A hopefully helpful writing tip:

When you say "At Zhan Shi De's declaration that he doesn't like hamburgers, Yi drops the remains of his own hamburger in shock." Instead of that, it might sound better to say, "At this, Yi drops the remains of his own hamburger in shock." Or, "Yi drops the remains of his own hamburger in shock at this declaration."

Hope I helped!
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Is that true? About the chocolate? Interesting. Do they say that im the show sometime? I'm only on episode 2, so I wouldn't know. x3

This story is so unbelievably good, this is the second time I'm reading it today. w
lovelytunes chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Ah...Dr James the busy guy...seems that their father-son relationship's not bad...Wonder if Tian Mo Xing will make her appearance soon...but from the look of it, I guess unlikely...
lovelytunes chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Great start...I'm impressed!
MissBuyNLarge chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
I didn't realize you hadn't posted the part with Calvin yet. I think that's one of the funniest parts in this whole thing. I still like the idea of Yi eating with all four Fahrenheit members in a short period of time. Especially the part where the first question Yi asks Calvin is "Wanna go eat?" just makes me laugh so much! I'll say it again: Jia you!
MissBuyNLarge chapter 14 . 10/14/2010
Yay! I love Yi. He's funny. I still like it that really the first thing he says to Yang is "What's the biggest bowl?"! I have a feeling we'd get along very well. I've already said it, but I don't care: Jia you!
MissBuyNLarge chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
No matter how many times I read this I still think it's funny. The whole deep conversation that she's trying to have with him and he's thinking "I wonder how many M&M's there are in this container." And then she says something else that's supposed to be deep and serious and he thinks "Thirty-eight and a...half. That's odd. Where's the other half?" I just laugh every time at that. I don't care how many times I read it. I like the whole looking it up in the dictionary thing too. That's funny. You already know who I am so I can say this: Jia you!
Mi li ya mu chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I apologize for not reviewing earlier. I've gotten caught up with some much stuff. Ugh. lol

But anywho!

I knew it! I knew he was going to be her tutor! lol

I could imagine how Zhan Shi De must feel after seeing his father leaving him once more. So sad. /

Hopefully Lin could fix that, eh? D

Great job again. I'll be reviewing your other chapter soon!
MissBuyNLarge chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
Hey, so I'm finally reviewing. It's good. But you're right. I'm gonna reach through the phone and smack you. WHY? Because he's not supposed to get in! That's WHY! I know he probably won't pass the physical test though, so there's some comfort in that. There. I've had my spastic moment for the day...night...whatever. It is turning out really good, though. Seriously. Keep goin' on this vein and you'll be good to go (sorry, the Cori in me is showing it's lovely head again). All right. I'm still gonna smack you though. Argh.
Mi li ya mu chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
For some reason, fanfic is not logging me on..lame. /

But anyways,

I'm so glad they meet again!

Perhaps Zhan Shi De will be the tutor for Lin? D

Great job on this one!
Mi li ya mu chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Awww I certainly felt the sadness here.

I really hope they encounter each other soon! D
Mi li ya mu chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
"Is he...mental?"

HA! That part had me rolling! XD

Good job on this one, I could def. see the feeling of each character in here. By the way is Lin the same age as Zhan? She seems younger for some reason, but that's probably my crazy imagination. xD
Mi li ya mu chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Wow! Now I'm wonder, what could've caused Zhan Shi De to pass out like that?

Hm... xD

Very good characterization here.
Mi li ya mu chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I finally made time to read Chapter 2 )

Well, I enjoyed this chapter very much. )

I can definately see how the relationship between Dr. James and Zhan Shi De is. Typical son-father type, but less expressive, which there is nothing wrong with that! All father-son relationships vary. )

Good job on the dialouges, you seem to be very strong in that area.

I will read the rest when I wake up, because I'm falling asleep here xD

Good Job on this chapter!