Reviews for if at first try and try again
fragolitaferro chapter 1 . 2/2
Buen trabajo! :)
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love all slight evil moments that Arthur had where I could picture him smirk. Brilliant.

I love how you included moments and details that don't seem to be important, like the sugar stacking. In fact, it just makes the atmosphere seem more realistic as though they are actually on a date or hanging out. I like it.

LOL at imagining Arthur as a stereotypical tourist.

Favorite line: Next time, she says, she'll be the dreamer and Eames can be the one in the ridiculously short dress.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was so cute! Haha I love Arthur!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Aww! These two are so cute :) :)
JesskaLovesYou chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I thought this was really cute! I love how you tied up the "you look nice bit" from the first attempt. Good job.
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Loved this! thanks for posting it!
alekeneka chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Loved it!
candyflavordlies chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I really, really liked this. They're both in character and that's quite a feat to pull off.

I did find the parenthesis distracting - the text inside them seemed secondary and sort of like footnotes that you're tempted to gleam past. Full sentences, semicolons, commas and/or dashes would have made for a slightly easier read. Alas, that's just a stylistic peeve of mine. Your writing itself was spot on.

Sam
luckysdays chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Cute, an enjoyable read. :) Very in-character moments.
clois22 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
haha finally "you look nice!" xD
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
maybe i'm an absolute freak, but i always think i look nice when i brush my teeth. so this is possible.
2M chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very elegant without being contrived.

I quite enjoyed it. It also ended nicely with a slight bookend feel that made it feel complete.

Nice work.
Mackep chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I liked this. It was realistic and believable. While I like the broody, automaton Arthur that a lot of Inception stories are boasting, I think your Arthur is a little more true to the character. I can see him being more like this, rather than the TOO-uptight, TOO-serious man a lot of fanfiction writers portray him as. Sure, he was uptight and serious in the movie, but not unable to connect to others. He was just enough serious, just enough playful and flirty in this.

Great Job! It was simple and cute. And I hate using the word cute...
chocolateymenta chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awww this is like, the sweetest A/A fic I've read around this! Funny but cute. And geez, the last drabble is just perfect.

Kudos to you, hun!
HalfBloodDragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Beautiful, spot on characterizations! Wonderful dialogue and descriptions. Kept me spell bound the entire time. :)