Reviews for High School Garfield
bort chapter 1 . 6/7
6/10 I loved how people changed genders at various points, really kept me on my toes.
JD chapter 1 . 6/7
This was a great story full of man and story.
bigWoman chapter 1 . 6/7
10/10 needs a sequel
cornbin123 chapter 1 . 6/4
Very intense, loved the action-packed story. Filled with sexy scenes and all-around great.
Murmiration chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
11/10, brilliant writing, amazing imagery, I had to read through all the way to the end!
wow chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
garfield in high school. still all the skill and the power
MrElgawarg chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I'm a little disappointed. For as manly and sexy as Garfield is, he couldn't of done it without his sidekick JON ARBUCKLE. He deserves a lady too.
SMoke chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Literally the best thing I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
"This is by far and away best story ever written in time," I said with glowing admiration.
MullerLowLife chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
""I will have Lasagna of highest quality spare no expense." Garfield said to the Cafeteria lady. All of a sudden the cafeteria lady began to sing, and everyone in the cafeteria began to sing and dance and jump on the tables. "Shut up and make me my lasagna." Roared Garfield with rage at the foolishness. All singing and dancing stopped at Garfields command and lunch lady served Garfield his much deserved lasagna."

Because Garfield is JUST. THAT. DAMN. BADASS.
Winning chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
ann chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"Garfield said A SHE snapped his fingers" I belive you should have explained this she-man character better i was left wondering about them.

Anyway love the stories you ROCK!
Boltera chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
"GASP." gasped everyone with gasping as Garfield stormed in ready for B-ball action.

this is seriously hilarious. i haven't laughed this hard in a long time. genius
Soviet Dilbertman chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
O_0 That is very wierd. Zombies, Garfield and High School Musical? Shane Dawson would be proud. And you get an A.