Reviews for The Returning
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2014
A possible love interest?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
TAN TAN TAAHHHHHH!...
AJB chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
I maybe not a writer but I do have an idea for what you can make for Chapter 15...
Before Taravati tells the human enemy who the wild runner is, after she was cut off by the roar who happened to be Diego. Him and the whole herd stand out in defense ready to fight. The enemy human then let out an attack on the animals and the animals charged back and they started a battle. Taravati feeling surprised and shocked ran over and untied Roshan quickly and Roshan grabbed some bow and arrows and began fighting along with the herd. The enemy human however, noticed Roshan was coming towards him and the human enemy grabbed his knife out and the two began a fight between each other. The herd managed to defeat half of all the human enemies until they saw Roshan battling with the human enemy. Roshan managed to take out the human enemy and when he saw the herd coming towards him he was relieved that he came to his rescue. But when he wasn't looking the human enemy got back on his feet and he stabbed Roshan in the back with his knife and Roshan screamed in pain and fell on the ground. Taravati gasps with shock and she hurrying rushes over to help her friend. Diego watched the boy all shocked as so did the herd. Diego growled ferociously and he charged and started attacking the human enemy and killing him. The herd rushed over to help Roshan and Taravati says they should go find his tribe and get him back to them quick before Roshan is lost forever. So the herd along with Taravati rush back to where Roshan's village was and fast.

There's an idea for the chapter. Say as an...idea
But you seriously need to finish this story. So c'mon everyone give the writer some ideas so that this story can be completed once and for all:))))) Good luck!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
OH COME ON ALL READY JUST WRITE ANOTHER FUCKING CHAPTER FOR GOODNESS SAKE ALREADY YOU HAVE BEEN LEAVING US ON A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS ALREADY I HATE CLIFFHANGERS JUST FINISH THIS FUCKING STORY ALREADY AND BESIDES YOU HAVE ALREADY UPDATED THE OTHER FUCKING FANFICS YOU HAVE WRITTEN I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU JUST MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING NEW CHAPTER THIS YEAR AND FINISH THIS STORY THIS FUCKING YEAR PLEASE I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! okay look I'm sorry for saying these swear words but please just finish this story this year okay I just can't wait any longer for long okay just finish the story this year okay just finish it.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
OH MY GOODNESS YOU HAVE NOT BEEN WRITING OTHER CHAPTERS IN 3 YEARS 3 FRICKIN' YEARS JUST WRITE MORE CHAPTERS DAMNIT i CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER!1
AJB chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I hope Roshan returns in Ice Age 5. I'm dying to see him return to the herd and remember them.
AJB chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
I enjoyed reading this story over the summer and it got me so many ideas. I'm a big fan of Roshan returning to the gang and I hope when Ice Age 5 comes out, he'll be there with the herd
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
do you plan on finishing this?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Wheres the next one!? :(
OH MEH GAWD chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
love it
LiveLaughLove102 chapter 14 . 7/4/2013
Why did u stop this story is all I want to now please answer me I like it so far but needs an end and if u want I can help u write it but I won't be able to type it because I'm on a phone and don't have a computer
MagentaSpy chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
I love this! This is a great story that really sucked me in! I love how you got all the characters from the original movies' personality perfectly! Please continue this story. It's the best fan fiction of the returning of Roshan that I know of. Also, great character development, but I would like to see Roshan actually have an emotionally scene with Manny, Sid, and Diego. It doesn't seem like Roshan really cares about the others besides Peaches, Taravati, and Diego. But besides that it's great! Keep up the good work!
imnotraven16 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
great story
Idontcaaare chapter 14 . 12/18/2012
I SO HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS. THIS IS JUST AWESOME. I've just loved the story so far :D and I can't wait for next (please write:) chapter. All possible support to you.